• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
sorcery3.jpg
Hmmmm

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The thing is I adored Sekiro frantic combat so if it's gonna get dialed back im gonna have to chill on my expectations lol

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Unearthed Knowledge was capitalized. The first thing I found when searching on Google was a World of Warcraft Quest? Also sounds like at least some Norse influence is confirmed. Also Sirens...so Greece mythology as well??

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Unearthed Knowledge was capitalized. The first thing I found when searching on Google was a World of Warcraft Quest? Also sounds like at least some Norse influence is confirmed. Also Sirens...so Greece mythology as well??
As someone else said, could be UK. 'Social Cat or Titan this Land' defo looks like 'SCOTLand'. I dunno :/

Miyazaki getting to do his King Arthur tale?

BlueStarEXSF

Dec 3, 2018
"In a world that's lathered with old school inspirations "

" Whether you're a Social Cat Or Titan, this Land is yours to explore. "

Could this be referring to Alice in Wonderland ? The Cheshire Cat could be the social cat. Also, I don't remember but isn't there some kind of giant in Alice ? Maybe I'm stretching.

BlueStarEXSF

Dec 3, 2018
As someone else said, could be UK. 'Social Cat or Titan this Land' defo looks like 'SCOTLand'. I dunno :/

Scotland definitely sounds like something interesting. Tho, this part:

"In a world that's lathered with old school inspirations "

He also italicized old school inspirations so it might be based on some story. Hence my Alice in Wonderland guess with the Social Cat.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm I'm getting D&D vibes. I have a feeling this game will take the Role Playing part of ARPG and push it to the max. Old School inspirations. Tabletop?

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Everything I posted in this thread was speculation -- I am not an insider and have never been an insider. I'm not Omnipotent and I have no sources.

Last edited: