• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland definitely sounds like something interesting. Tho, this part:

"In a world that's lathered with old school inspirations "

He also italicized old school inspirations so it might be based on some story. Hence my Alice in Wonderland guess with the Social Cat.
Oh my god an alice in wonderland like setting would be SOOOO good. Hngggg

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
2emY4rq.jpg

demone-kelpie.jpg
irish-fairies.jpg
We should be paying attention to this, fellas.

BlueStarEXSF

Dec 3, 2018
Scotland and tabletop.

High
Fantastical

This might simply refer to it being High Fantasy which would mean it is its own world. Might be too simple and perhaps doesn't fit with Scotland.

Tabletop

Could this mean D&D influence ?

Social
Cat
Titan
Land

So this part might refer to Scotland. Is there more to this ? What is Titan referring to ?

Unearthed
Knowledge

Secret knowledge ? Ancient civilization ? A tomb ? Simply UK as in United Kingdom ?

New
Feast
Crows

No clues here.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Well, this pretty much alignes with my tastes as well.

Although i didn't feel left out by Sekiro's approach, this reads like the natural evolution of what i love the most while playing FROM titles. Very happy to know what to expect for now, so thanks a lot for letting some stuff here for this community to speculate.

cS3mojW.gif

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
oh yeah, duh, D&D (dungeons and dragons). there's still more weird capitalization though
BESURETODRINKYOUROVALTINE

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): Long history of misrepresenting speculation as insider information
We should be paying attention to this, fellas.
What is this ? Scotland folklore ?
Holy shit, just saw this post. If I remember correctly ASilentProtagonist had heard something about this.

What is this ? Scotland folklore ?

Edit: Everything I posted in this thread was speculation -- I am not an insider and have never been an insider. I'm not Omnipotent and I have no sources.

Last edited:

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
There's a conflict between Scotland and the UK(EDIT IGNORE This, Im dumb and got caught up in the hype lol)? Or it takes place on that piece of the planet. There will be Scottish folklore influences. Online and Fashion confirmed. Possibly even seafaring? BET THERES GONNA BE BOATS YALL.

Heavy immersion and old school inspirations could mean deeper roleplay possibilities?

dnlgrts

May 24, 2019
I've been checking this thread every day for the past week and it was so worth it and then some

Last edited:
May 28, 2019
it's going to be the Norse warrior/s landing in Ye olde time Scotland/Uk and having to contend with sirens, banshees and finding Cthulu-esque horrors etc beneath the earth. Lots of unearthing, spelunking and archaeological references.