• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What can’t you wait for more?

• Rise of Skywalker

• trumps senate trial after house impeaches him two weeks from now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
The one that's going to have a bunch of alt-right people denying reality for years to come.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I already know how both of them end, and they're both disappointing. But TROS is a lot less disappointing.

Jake_Peralta

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 3, 2019
Obviously Star Wars. He's been untouchable so far, I don't have faith that he will be impeached now.

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I could get excited about the final showdown with supreme evil which will ultimately lead to nothing of significance

Or I could get excited about Star Wars

Easy choice

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
The one that's going to have a bunch of alt-right people denying reality for years to come.
fPxem4I.gif

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Starwars, because zilch is going to come from the other, even with as fucking awful as this current trilogy has been

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Impeachment. Both are gonna be disappointments, but I can at least watch Trump's meltdown. Easy choice.

Slackerish

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Neither.

Trump: While impeaching and the trial with hopefully a conviction are necessary, just sad that we got to this point. So not looking forward to it.
Star Wars: Only thing I'm excited for is the end of this saga, haven't enjoyed Episodes 7 & 8 and the trailers for Rise of Skywalker haven't done anything.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Both but I can't wait for the Star Wars threads once the movie is released.

It has been a treat already.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Impeachment trial is basically what would happen if Sheev willingly surrendered to Mace and pals at the outset

Lots of political fuckery and likely the same outcome as the film itself

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm excited for the the TLJ haters to split themselves into deciding which one was worse

GalacticToast

Oct 25, 2017
The one that actually fucking matters in real life.

Also, imagine being "excited" for impeachment trials as if it was a fucking movie.

Skid 4

Jan 18, 2018
both have been a sad, unfortunate journey leading us to a destination that's set up only for disappointment

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I went to Battu a couple months ago but it's been years since I visited D.C., so I guess this whole impeachment thing sounds more exciting

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
If I knew Trump would be impeached this would be a no brainer, but because I have no faith in the Senate to follow through I will say Star Wars.

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
If there was a chance that the Senate would remove him I'd be excited but since they won't, I'll pick ROS.