• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What can’t you wait for more?

• Rise of Skywalker

• trumps senate trial after house impeaches him two weeks from now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Odrion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i mean both are going to end up disappointing everybody and personally me leaving during the middle of both to destroy a bathroom with my tequila diarrhea so it's a tie i guess

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I voted Star Wars.
I am in no way looking forward to the impeachment trial. It will only end in disappointment.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Senate trial will be a complete shitshow with Republicans bringing in shitbirds for testimony and detailing the whole thing into a Hunter Biden investigation for the sole purpose of pleasing their orange daddy.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I voted Star Wars because it has been 4 years of this:
The+end+of+trump_d927b1_5910326.jpg

with nothing happening

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Lucas should have gone with Darth Jar Jar, it would have been more accurate to Trump than Sheev who is far too smart.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
There's nothing exciting about the new trilogy. So by default, Trump.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, with one I get to experience wonder how the evil Emperor keeps living through all sorts of shit that should end him, and the other I get to see a Star Wars movie.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
This is a hard one, I know pretty much everything that happens in rise of sky walker, and it's not good lol. Of course my opinion, But I'm 99% sure nothing is going to happen to that piece of shit in power. So I'm going with Star Wars, because then at least I get to see one of my favorite characters from when I was a child again, also I get to watch people get mad when said character shows up.

Oct 25, 2017
Trump's senate 'trial' will literally just be a vote to not remove Trump from office with a bunch of attacks on Dems while they're at it, so I'd fail to see that as even remotely exciting. Not anywhere near as exciting as the actual impeachment, which will absolutely piss Trump off probably forever.

MCee

Oct 28, 2017
Bay Area
We all know what kind of stooges Republicans have serving in the senate so it's hard to be excited for that, so IX.

Maybe if people in office represented the constituents they're supposed to serve better, instead of themselves. We all could use an egg in these trying times.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Star Wars will be more of the same, but the impeachment will, at the very least, get a whole slew of Republican senators condoning Trump's heinous behavior in writing, forever damaging their reputations, and more importantly, their party.

The impeachment is easily more exciting, period. To even ask which is more significant shows a misunderstanding of the things that actually matter in our lives.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
One's our last chance to fix something that was ruined years ago.

The other is Star Wars.

May 26, 2018
Star Wars. The impeachment trial of the leader of the United States is a rather horrifying and serious thing, and not a matter to be excited about.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I already know how the impeachment trial is going to end and probably most of the major plot beats, so Rise of Skywalker.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Star Wars.

I'm not so obessed with politics enough to watch/follow an entire trial - whatever happens , happens.

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
Can you fucks that keep hinting/saying your reaction to Star Wars ending fuck off out of these threads please. It's like I can infer the entirety of the movie's major beats by just browsing Era posts from people who clearly read spoilers

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Star Wars, but that isn't saying much. Neither lights my pants on fire, really.

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Did you post this after watching the latest Easy Allies Podcast, OP?
There's really nothing else to say here!