• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
QxtnZs2.jpg

Death Stranding (PS4) - 70 hours. In the middle of Episode 6. I've actually gotten pretty good. With it being a long weekend and the freezing temperatures, I'm going to be staying in so I hope to make some serious progress.

How about you?

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Bleeding Edge Beta, Apex Legends and Hunt: Showdown (if the servers are already online on PS4).

Last edited:

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
With "Add-on deals" sale on EU Store, I just picked up Arkham Knight season pass (4.99€) & Mafia 3 season pass (8.99€)
So I will play both, hope they are cool but at this price, I can't be disappointed

And I will finish The Wolf Among Us

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Still chipping away at Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I just hit Chapter 7 the other night and really enjoying it, mostly for the characters/story. I'm excited to see how it all wraps up. Once done I'll probably jump right into Torna.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Darksiders Genesis
Bleeding Edge beta

Probably some Modern Warfare and Apex Legends too

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I'm 67 hours into Shadow of War, and I'm just getting started on my 3rd region. to conquer (out of 5)

I'll probably need to spend some time this long weekend working, but hopefully I'll be able to make some progress towards the story and not just get bogged down collecting cool Orcs again, as I usually do.

nbnt

Oct 26, 2017
Playing Marathon for the first time, about halfway into it. A good FPS with more focus on story than its contemporaries but boy the level design can be pretty damn bad at times, labyrinthine in the worst ways possible.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Playing through Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time. I'm a few hours in and hope to make some progress. Great game so far.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Fire Emblem Three Houses Cindered Shadows
Tokyo Mirage Session
Daemon X Machina

And some Fire Emblem Heroes while on the toilet or something. I need to somehow get FE into Daemon X Machina so I can have a full FE sweep.

Moves

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping to finish 100%ing Control this weekend.. just got a couple more side quests and little main story to go. Which will give me another few weeks until Nioh 2 releases to play something else!

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Planned on playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on my PC, but my 6 year old GPU skyrocketed in temp and started showing artifacts. I guess I have to play it on a borrowed Xbox One instead

Bookman

Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing super Mario sunshine. I'm at the final level (I think) it's very fiery.

I'm thinking about finish onimuscha 2 as well. I love the game but got kind of bored with it towards the end.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Primarily Warriors Orochi 4: Ultimate. Gotta make my way thru the convoluted story as fast as possible so I can get to the Infinity Mode, which is the only reason I bought the dang game.

Also hope to make a little more progress in Final Fantasy VIII, check out Street Fighter V Championship Edition (idk if I want to jump online now or until the netcode gets fixed... I've been too intimidated to try bc I suck), and play a couple more hours worth of Divinity 2 with my Dad.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Dead Cells with the new DLC. Finally came around on this game after not feeling it at launch a couple years ago.

Steins Gate Elite Switch. Mah gawd its slow...but I keep hearing it pays off in the second half. Staying invested, but it can be a struggle.

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on Switch. Already played it on PS4 but I got it on a good deal on Switch and it's fun to play on the Switch Lite while watching something on YouTube

I'll also be playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Have to finish my second run and play the DLC

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Finishing the Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC. On the final chapter/final boss. Then I'll play the new DLC for Metro Exodus, Sam's Story. If I have time before going back to work on Monday, then some Journey to the Savage Planet.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Still Yakuza 7. 108 hours in, chapter 12... I've basically managed to do all the side stuff at this point in the game and I really should get on with the story! Loving it, its a great Yakuza story and one I clearly can't stop playing.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
Wife and kiddo are going to be out of town this weekend. I may pick up Assassin's Creed: Odyssey and Sekiro and have myself a good ol' fashioned gamer weekend. I get like one or two weekends a year to just chill out and play games all day, and I'm going to stock on snacks and beer and take full advantage. I'm looking forward to it like it's Christmas.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Some Dark Souls 2: SotFS DLC and the new DLC for Fire Emblem!

just beat the DLC for Wargroove...

lots of DLC, whoa

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know. I've got a 4 day weekend for the holiday and a month until anything major comes out, so I kinda want to start or return to something meaty from my backlog while I have the time. Some candidates:

Divinity Original Sin 2
Dragon Quest XI
XCom2
Kingdoms of Amalur
The Evil Within 2

or I might just end up playing Red Dead Online with a little Dreams, and catching up on some films & reading.

Last edited:

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
Outer wilds....shit is a bit confusing I'm just popping onto planets and running out of jet pack fuel or dying from something else. I like the discovering but I don't like that I have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to be doing first or second or at all for that matter.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Tekken 2 (ps1)
Assassins creed III (Steam)
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology (psp)
Ratchet and clank all 4 one (ps3)

Xypher

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
In terms of video games I'll be playing:

Dauntless on both Xbox and Switch, I just recently found it and have been having a blast with it.
Yakuza 7, I still need to clean up for the platinum trophy.
Bleeding Edge beta, interested to see how this is.
Slay the Spire, I just got back into it and am still trying to beat Act 4.

My SO and I will also be playing Keyforge and Azul as Board / Card Games.

Rumi

Oct 26, 2017
Lifeskills in Black Desert Online while continuing my first first play through of Horizon Zero Dawn.

CopyOfACopy

Oct 27, 2017
last games I played were Outer Worlds, Concrete Genie, Control

Choose my next one:

Sekiro
DMC5
Pyre
Life is Strange

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I'm at the end of my first Sekiro run. Gonna either start NG+ right away or move back to Jedi Fallen Order.

Or something else. I gotta finish Parasite Eve and Breath of Fire so maybe those.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lots of Destiny 2.

Also installed Yakuza 0 again after only playing it for about 1 hr. I wanna get back into that!

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
I just finished Kingdom Hearts 3. It was ok. Didn't care for the story at all.

Next up is the Call of Duty Modern Warfare singleplayer. Maybe I'll finish it this weekend.

FanceeLadd

Jan 17, 2020
I'm going to try to get back into NieR: Automata. I started it up last weekend for the first time but after a few hours I still wasn't feeling it, so I haven't touched it since then. I'm hoping it clicks with me, because people who like that game seem to really like it.

lightning16

May 17, 2019
I'll continue making my way through Bravely Second. I think I'm nearing the end of Chapter 2. I've been having a lot of fun with it so far. It's a very silly game, but I'm fine with that.