• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
I might try to get back into Kingdom Hearts 3(XBO). The Frozen world damn near ruined the game for me when I played it a few weeks ago. But I liked everything else so I want to give the game another shot..

The Division 2 (XBO). I'm finding the game to be kinda boring so far but I want to give it some more time before writing it off.

Just Cause 3 (XBO). I just started getting back into it this morning. I really like the game despite the horrible framerate when playing in online mode.

Rock Band 3 (PS3/X360). In the mood to jam this weekend. I can't decide if I want to play it on Xbox 360 where all my DLC is or play it on PS3 where all my custom songs are.

The Beatles: Rock Band (PS3). Same reason as Rock Band 3.

That's what I plan on playing this weekend.

Deleted member 36749

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 24, 2017
Atlanta
I finished my run through of all the Ninja Gaiden games this week and was hoping to get Darksiders Genesis for Xbox One X. But everywhere I see that discounted price of 33 dollars can't get it to me until February 19th at the latest?(Amazon says it'll take a month to ship smfh)

Wife was gonna get it for me for my vday gift lol

Guess ill be finishing Kunai on switch

Barberetti

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Picked up Dying Light during the week and did the intro bit and some exploring. Enjoyed what I played, so going to have a few drinks and dive right in tonight.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm finally getting back to Borderlands 3 and working on getting my FL4K to level 50 (or 53 now with the level cap.)

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Dreams.
Trying to animate a hangar in the Death Star that I made. The key frames are being mean to me atm tho.

img_20200212_155235hlj3h.jpg

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
  • Lego City Undercover (Switch)
    • Bought this on sale and it's been a great comfort/unwind game. There's plenty else on the docket that I have to take care of, but this is my "trash tv' equivalent when I feel I won't devote enough attention to some of the gems I have waiting.
  • Dragon Quest XIS (Switch)
    • Continuing to play this at a slow pace, I imagine it'll take me through to the summer.
  • Ring Fit Adventure (Switch)
    • I've been aiming for 4/7 days per week on this, so again it's a slow burn that I'll keep in rotation for the indefinite future.
  • Pokemon Home (lol, mobile + switch)
    • I plan on digging up my 3DS and bringing in my Pokemon from White and X while Bank is free.

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
Probably digging into some Rage 2. Started it yesterday thanks to Games Pass, and surprisingly enjoyed it.

Also, having an FOV slider for this game on console is a life saver. I usually get motion sickness and headaches from first person games like Deus Ex, Prey, and Far Cry, so being able to up the FOV from 70 to 90 on my One X is just the best. How is this not a standard feature?

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Shadow (Ghost) achievement run. I was thinking about combining this with the Original Game+ achievement, but this game can be quite difficult in spots.

The Division 2 - Working my way through the campaign. I finally started playing this because Destiny 2's latest timesink gimmick looked awful.

I'll give the Bleeding Edge beta a try. I didn't even get to play the Alpha because I missed the scheduled times.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
I'm on a huge Metroid kick at the moment. I went through Metroid HD last weekend, Return of Samus with color patch early this week, and I just need to take down Ridley and MB to finish off Super. Fusion is on deck for this weekend.

I ordered a physical copy of the Phoenix Wright Trilogy for Switch last night. That'll be arriving tomorrow. Gonna to be playing the first game this weekend as well.

Deleted member 36186

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I'm away for the weekend, so portables only!

I've been on an fps vibe, so I'll be playing Resistance Burning Skies on the Vita, which is not as bad as people might think, although it needed a few more months in the oven
I'll also be playing Doom 3 on the Switch. Kinda nervous since I'm not always sure about switch ports, but I've read good things about this one.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Betas on Betas this weekend:

I plan to mess with the Bleeding Edge Beta and Halo MCC flight with some Modern Warfare sprinkled in there to make up for those tiers and might mess around with the Yakuza Remastered collection and put a dent in Yakuza 3.

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
It's a cold day in the city so I'll probably start Wild Arms 3 on PS4 tonight. It's been a while since I've played a Wild Arms game so I'm hoping it runs smoothly and the music is as good as the first one. The first Wild Arms had Ennio Morricone influences. I never played WA2 so I don't know if it continued.

I'll also probably do some more side stuff in Yakuza Kiwami 2 and try to make some more progress through Super Daryl Deluxe on Switch. The game is all right but I don't like how floaty the jump physics feel and some of the humor falls flat for me. Otherwise, the combat is good.

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
I started Spider Man on the PS4 this week, so I'll be continuing to play that. I'm enjoying it so far, although I feel that some of the side objectives drag on too much. You could probably cut a lot of them in half to help improve the pacing.

I'll probably switch in some Battlefield V too to work on the latest Tides of War. I love the Epic Skin at the end, so I want to try and earn that before the event is over.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Primary rotation is:
  • Modern Warefare Season 2
  • Children of Morta
  • A Plague Tale
  • Bleeding Edge Beta
Basically Game Pass and COD

JustTom

May 28, 2018
Germany...
Played some Celeste (again) and Cuphead (again). Also I got Baba Is you which is loads of fun.
On the downside I sold my PS4Pro + PSVR but looking at PS5 being backwardscompatible it was the right move, I think.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
I finished Warcraft 3 Reforged, which brings me up to 10 games for this year so far.

Currently playing WoW to get through some of the patch 8.3 story. Might jump into Sea of Thieves later today.
Will probably play through Gris tomorrow.

Played some Celeste (again) and Cuphead (again). Also I got Baba Is you which is loads of fun.
On the downside I sold my PS4Pro + PSVR but looking at PS5 being backwardscompatible it was the right move, I think.

Hoping both platforms will have backwards compatibility done nicely, so people won't feel they have to keep more consoles just to play their games.

Deleted member 20852

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mainly Kentucky Route Zero, also some Dead Cells as something a little lighter on the side. I haven't played Dead Cells since its release, and it's been more fun than I remembered. I don't know if it's still enough to make me buy the DLC though. KRZ is definitely something. There have been quite a few moments that have just been genuinely touching as such, but I still need to chew on the bigger themes a bit to fully gather my feelings about it.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy XIV Online (PC): I'm having a real fun time with this game. It's just so fun and there's just so much to do. I'm not really a fast player in general, so I genuinely feel like I'm going to be playing it for months on end.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE #Encore (Nintendo Switch): I've been wanting to play this for a while now, and I can finally start it. I'm going to be playing this while at work and whenever I'm not (or unable to) playing FFXIV.