• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Newport, South Wales
Assassin's Creed Origins. Plan to start the main story this evening, been pre-occupied exploring the map and doing side-quests on my way to the main quest starting point.

hoserx

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I'm addicted to Ghost Recon Wildlands PVP so some of that. I'll also play some destiny 2 on pc......and I think I'll open up Mario Odyssey, too.

merchantdude

Oct 29, 2017
I'm trying to finish Blood & Wine this weekend, I have no idea how close to end I'm though. After the main quest I'm going to collect all Skellige cards and then I'm officially done with Witcher 3.

DryvBy

Oct 25, 2017
Anywhere
Call of Duty: WWII
Super Mario Oddysee
Minecraft
Cossacks 3
South Park: The Fractured But Whole

random Super Nintendo games

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Resonance of Fate - only ~3 hours in, seems interesting so far
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - impossible, lol

Oct 25, 2017
Super Mario Odyssey (5 worlds in)
Divinity: Original Sin: Enhanced Edition (40 hours in)
Detention - Didn't get a chance to play this on Halloween but still want to play it!

Tapada

Oct 28, 2017
I'll buy Dishonored 2 on PSN for the weekend and hunt some more moons on Super Mario Odyssey as well as finish Golf Story but still feeling the need for Zelda BotW and other Switch titles.

herbchamberz

Oct 27, 2017
Probably will take a break from Odyssey to knock out some weekly milestones in Destiny 2. And then right back into Odyssey.

kierwynn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Slowly working my way through Miitopia atm It honestly feels like it never ends, but it could just have to do with the way it handles some certain things. Probably going to start Danganronpa 3 with the husband this weekend as well. We got it on ps4, so we're just going to play together so we don't have to worry about not spoiling each other.

Zojirushi

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna try finishing up The Last Guardian, I've been chipping away at it for far too long now. It's not even supposed to be a super long game or anything.

Otherwise probably a lot of Extra Life related stream watching.

JJShadow

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
- GT Sport: still half-way through the SP content so hoping to make some progress on that, and some Sport races of course
- Super Mario Odyssey: taking my sweet time with it, want to last me as long as possible. Just reached World 5, 103 moons

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
I beat the main path of Odyssey last night so I'll be collecting some more moons until I feel burned out. Other than that, I'll be tending to my virtual farm in Stardew Valley. Those virtual crops won't virtually harvest themselves.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Will finish up the main story in Odyssey and then go on to start the postgame/completion phase from there.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping to finish up Super Mario Odyssey and dive into COD: WW2.

Also have Wolfenstein, Mordor, South Park, and Prey in my backlog.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I am taking it slow and just reached Kingston after 20 hours.

I like it!

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
COD: WW2 (should arrive today) and probably some WoW since I'll be all hyped for the next expansion after Blizz announces it today at Blizzcon.

ironcreed

Oct 27, 2017
Mainly back and forth between AC: Origins and COD: WWII. I'll probably pick up KotOR and start another play through of that on Xbox One as well.

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got the platinum for Evil Within 2 earlier this week.
Working on Kingdom Hearts BBS--hoping to have it done soon so I can play the Horizon DLC.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
Wolfenstein 2 - pc
Destiny 2 - consoles

Digressed last night in to achievment hunting on Forza 6 so that slowed progress on Wolf 2 for a bit.

gigaslash

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Dragon Quest 11. 25 hours in, might be my favourite Dragon Quest. I really look forward to playing it over the next month or so.