• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dukes

Oct 27, 2017
Odyssey and PUBG. Throw in a little Speed Runners, Overcooked and Move or Die with the kiddos for couch gaming.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
Gravity Rush Remastered. The original was one of my favorite Vita games and this looks and runs much better. Still a wonderful game and that soundtrack is terrific.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Got an extra hour on my birthday today. ;)

I plan on relaxing today and playing COD: WW2 and assassins creed: origins.

Maybe collect some moons in odyssey as well.

BLLYjoe25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
finished Limbo (PC) + Game of Thrones Telltale (PS4) on Friday night.

started Hellblade (PS4) this morning. Played a little Destiny 2 (PC) but don't think I'm gonna stick with it on PC which is disappointing.

the usual Rocket League/FIFA 18.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Playing the following....

-Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - finished the main story, doing sidequests and hunts for platinum
-Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PC) - doing the story mode right now, finished arcade mode and other modes
-Bravely Second (3DS) - on chapter 1, lv 17. Doing sidequests to get more asterisks.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Went back to Nioh now that all 3 DLCs are out and I have free time. Much gaming to be done, plus I got DIvinity Original Sin lined up (got it in the PSN sale).

Nablith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Persona 4 Golden while also watching Dragon Ball Super for the ultimate weeb experience.

And also Dota 2 because I hate myself but love that game so damn much.

synic

Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Checked out the Nier: Automata demo which is making me want to buy the full version

I beat Dangonronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on the Vita last night. My mind is kind of reeling from it.

Xiyng

Oct 31, 2017
Mostly Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Rocket League, osu!, and hopefully a bit of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I really need to get back to finishing the last couple endings in Nier. Finally put Destiny 2 down which gives me a lot of time to play other games when not at work/school! So I'm planning on playing:

Wolfenstein II
Yakuza 0

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Just Uncharted 4: Thief's End. Its really good, best in the series so far.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Wolfenstein II
The Witness

And collecting trophies in Persona 5 and Odin Sphere.