• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
KLukbc9.jpg

Control (PS4) - Beat the game and got the platinum.

QxtnZs2.jpg

Death Stranding (PS4) - Just started Episode 2.

How about you?

Last edited:

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

Getting back into Queen's Wish. Man I love Jeff Vogel's throwback design philosophies. It's an interesting mix of retro mechanics & presentation with modern writing sensibilities layered on top. Nice marriage of old & new-school.

Really digging the possibility space on offer in Streets of Rogue. Feels like Hitman meets Hotline Miami with an open sandbox, "do it however you like" approach to mission design. Nice, peppy arcade-like flow.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna finish up Doom 1 on my Switch, hopefully. I finally jumped on board with the ports after the most recent update... I actually beat the 1st three episodes for the first time the other day! On the Switch! lmfao. I think whenever I played it on PC I always got distracted by the bottomless pit of custom WADS and mods, and got too caught up in downloading/installing those to ever get too far into the base game.

I'm playing on Ultra Violent and making my way thru Thy Flesh Consumed right now. Holy HELL was e4m2 brutal. Ffs.

Oct 27, 2017
It's Kombat League season in MK11, so I'm gonna get a chunk of my daily ranked challenges done. This season I'm trying not to play my main, Sub-Zero, and focus on trying out new characters and not really caring too much about losing. When I'm playing my main I find my self stressing about winning too much so this way I'm tricking my mind into not caring as much lol. Otherwise I'm hoping to finish RDR2 finally.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
capsule_467x181.jpg

I've been making very very slow progress cause the game freaks me out so much, but i'm loving it.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Days Gone...just started it the other day.Playing on hard II difficulty and the world feels really dangerous with just 5 or 6 freakers causing panic....my first horde should be interesting,lol.

Deleted member 9486

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Will try to get back into DQ11s which I left at the start if Act 3.

Need to check out the DLC characters in MK 11 as I bought hr fighter pass in the PSN holiday sale and only briefly tried Terminator.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
Going to be on the road/watching football most of the weekend but I may sneak in a little Apex. I'm also close to pulling the trigger on DMC 5 while it's on sale.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo Mirage Sessions will be the main game over the weekend, but I'm sure I'll be sprinkling in some Code Vein, Dirt Rally 2.0, and Death Stranding.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've been doing a replay of Secret of Mana (1993) recently. Should have it done over the weekend.

Other than that, I have a number of other games I am currently making my way through. Ninja Gaiden II, Nioh, Yakuza 0, Dragon Quest III, and Atelier Ryza. Which one will I go back to after SoM? Haven't decided yet.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Probably some CSGO, Detroit (PS4), Ace Combat 7 (PC) and Hades (PC) which is incredibly addictive.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Was planning to play Yakuza Kiwami 2 but the game never made it here today so i dont know what to play...might redownload GTA3 for PS4 and give it another go.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Planning to jump back into Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Maybe play some Doom 2016 as well.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
I'm gonna finish up Laytons Mystery Journey and hopefully Yooka Laylee's Impossible Lair.

If I'm done with this by saturday evening I might jump in on a longer game.. got quite a few RPG's at my disposal that I havnt started on yet.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
DBZ Kakarot, more of the usual online Smash Ultimate, maybe some Shovel Knight.
Also got an urge to replay Cuphead after yesterday's direct...

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Just got the platinum in Death Stranding, going to wrap up the last couple of things I wanted to do w/ that, and then start Shenmue III.

Agamon

Aug 1, 2019
Finishing my first playthrough of FE:TH (Black Eagle). Also, because I can still kinda move most parts of my body after playing Beat Saber for 2-3 hours a day this week, probably more Beat Saber.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I've been doing a backlog clearing project lately ... but part of me just wants to play Civ 5 until I pass out from exhaustion.

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
Continuing my first bloodborne playthrough. Just got past the forbidden woods. Going to start byrgenwerth!

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
DOOM (2016) - Had it for ages but only just started playing it. It's much better than I thought it would be. Just got to Hell. The tower level on Mars was a particular highlight.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Stopped just short of completing Fort Joy, so need to jump back in. Still on my first playthrough, but got distracted. I was quite deep into the character building too; I have this dual lone-wolf assassin party thing going with Ibn and Sybielle (sp?) that works super well.

Minecraft - Me and 6 year old will likely jump into this at some point.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
cleared up Sekiro + Let's Go Pikachu this week.

i bought Disco Elysium so going to start that. Will try get through more of BOTW. I was going to use the money I got from selling Let's Go Pikachu to get Pokemon Sword but someone made an offer for it on eBay and is refusing to pay so probably won't pick Sword up until next weekend since eBay makes you wait 6 days for payment.

other than that i'll probably play some Rocket League/Gwent/Football Manager 2020.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Rez Infinity on PSVR and some UT matches on FIFA20.
Really excited to go back to Rez Infinity, only played Area 1 a while ago and had a blast with it.

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
The Outer Worlds! About 10 hours in so far and it's been a lot of fun. Game is far from perfect, but just scratches that New Vegas itch (with a lot less glitches lol) so well. Not sure how much further I have to go, been doing a lot of the side quests, but I'm considering going for the platinum I'm enjoying it so much. :-)

Deleted member 8468

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Working on the backlog, not sure exactly what yet. But my options are...

Control - a few chapters in and I love the story and atmosphere.

Death Stranding - near the end, I gave up on a treacherous mountain delivery when I fell off a high ledge and rage quit. Will probably play this since I now know I'm near the ending.

Star Wars Fallen Order - fucking rad game, and my favorite star wars thing in years. Not in a hurry to finish, but really enjoyed it so far and want to resolve the story.

Outer Wilds - haven't booted it up yet, but all thr GOTY talk around it has me very interested. Low on the list, but high in mind share.

I'll probably end up playing a couple of these.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm in an RPG mood so I might try out Pillars since it was recently added to Game Pass or I'll try to pick up where I left off in the Outer Worlds. Also just keep beating my head against that Baba is You wall. Had a big breakthrough last night then hit a new wall.