• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Saga: Scarlet Grace

I think I'm near the end of Urpina's campaign. I've reached a point where my retinue is so strong that I can win most battles by largely doing the same thing over and over again (even won a few brutal-level battles).

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
Will try to finish Dragon Quest XI S on Switch and then I will start Daemon X Machina. :)

CaptNink

Oct 27, 2017
B.C, Canada
220px-Frostpunk_cover_art.jpg

You all need to be playing this game! Seriously -- don't let the hideous title of it dissuade you.

Oct 27, 2017
I have MLK day off and Monday is my 14th anniversary with my wife, so I may not get a lot of gaming in. Want to skate and paint a room too.

but atm I'm playing Iceborne and DQB2. Playing those until Yakuza Trilogy/Dreams next month

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Having finally finished Blood and Wine on TW3, I'll be playing some World War Z, and as inspired by the underground Moscow stages on WWZ, I think I'll start Metro Exodus

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
I'll be playing the two games that the Playstation Wrap-Up page said were my most played by far in 2019:

Overwatch and Dreams

Well, I guess I won't be "playing" Dreams. Using it, working with it, whatever.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Keep playing Dragon Quest 11 on PS4. Always enjoy a nice RPG.

Might dip into DC Universe too during this anniversary period.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
For sure Spidey and mega man. Maybe doki doki too.

Thinking of getting fighters pass for smash as well but I'm still playing the games above so maybe I'll wait for a eshop card sale.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sea of Thieves is gonna be LIT this weekend.

If you want to chill the new legends update lets you just sail around the world and inspect player story inspired easter eggs for commendations/doubloons.

If you want to make money Duke is offering a gilded voyage. With people doing gilded Fort of the Damned might be more free than usual. Not only this but you can deliver rewards to the Reapers Hideout for double gold (no rep)

If you want to be aggressive and sink/steal from players, people are doing gilded voyages and potentially gilded Athena voyages. The big streamers are all going for Gilded Athena steals. Not only that but you can tuck on the reapers hideout to ambush people trying to cash their shit in.

My friends will want to play the new Apex event tho

CheeseWraith

Oct 28, 2017
MHW Iceborne with friends on PC, Death Stranding with wife on PS4.

Best thing is: my weekend actually starts in 20 minutes!!!!

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
Finally getting around to playing GTA V.

Replaying Dark Souls on Switch.

Probably will also play through some more Bayonetta 2.

Arithmetician

Oct 9, 2019
Halfway through Insomniac's Spider-Man. Having a very good time, and it scratches that open world itchy perfectly, especially with how fun traversal is.

I'm also on the last chapter of Bayonetta on my Switch. It's... fine, but I guess it's just not my kind of game. Might start DQ XI, Xenoblade 2 or Hollow Knight once I'm done with that. I probably want a break before Bayonetta 2

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Super Metroid MSU-1 Metal ver. I'm due a playthrough and it's fun to mix it up.

aW9g9Mal.jpg

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
I wanna try out the new PUBG map I heard about.
And maybe some god of war or hollow knight

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
Deadly Premonition on Switch. It's absolutely delightful. One part comedy, one part eerie thriller.

Probably gonna make a LTTP.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
It was going to be Shadow of the tomb raider but Greedfall arrived yesterday so probably that. I can already tell it has some jank but I don't mind at all if the systems and game world are good.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Hopefully, I'll finish up Control so I can start up Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot.

If I can't use the TV due to the kids, I'll be on my PC playing Soviet Jump Game instead.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Finally made it to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey expansions after getting the plat for the base game and doing all the Lost Tales quests, some of which I enjoyed as much or more than the base game. Playing on PS4. I originally started this game almost a year ago in February. Thought I was never going to finish it, but it clicked over the past few weeks and am having a good time. Playing the Atlantis one first since that quest originates with one of the Lost Tales ones, even though it's the most recent. The standalone nature of the expansions means it doesn't really matter though.

Working my way through Fairune Collection on Switch. Maybe a little more than halfway through the first one? I love the Ys-style bump combat. I need more games like this with simple/fast encounters! Some of the puzzles were so notoriously obvious that I looked past them and made them far more complicated than they actually were. Modern gaming has turned me into an overthinker. LOL

JoeNut

Oct 27, 2017
UK
My whole life revolves around Frostpunk right now, I can't think about anything else. Damn good game

Deleted member 63108

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 16, 2020
Planning on finishing off Luigi's Mansion 3. For whatever reason I haven't been compelled to play it, despite enjoying it whenever I do boot it up.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
Deemo reborn on VR i'm at 15% of tree grow, and this is the best Mix gameplay I ever had since a long time. The game is a legit classic/hidden gem.

Revikan

Oct 28, 2017
Indiana
I beat borderlands 3 this week, the first one of the series that I have completed. I have decided to start Borderlands GOTY Enhanced this weekend.

Agamon

Aug 1, 2019
The Frostpunk replies bring a tear to my eye. I'm looking forward to the upcoming DLC.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Skyrim VR and superhot VR. And ring fit. Ring fit is actually what got me in the VR mood lately.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Death Stranding!
Death Stranding (PS4) - Just started Chapter 2.
I continued it the other night and got a few hours into chapter 3. I felt like the game really opened up in this chapter, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

I'm pretty intimidated by the game right now. I feel like I've gotten so much good shit. Am I gonna get to chapter 4 and be forced to just walk around with nothing again?

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Kind of done with Destiny again since there is not much for me to do anymore.

Going to finally start Jedi Fallen Order, pretty excited for it :D

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
I'm fully addicted to Modern Warfare's multiplayer, so I'll definitely be playing some of that. I am hoping to finish up the single player this weekend though.

Also want to finish the Gears 5 campaign.

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
Aiming to end F.E.A.R 2 tomorrow. Will probably continue with the Walking Dead episodes or start Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I really need to scratch that RPG itch.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
Remnant: From the Ashes:
actually hit the first wall in the third world. It's really hard man, playing on hard solo.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna:
About to finish this great expansion. Made me realize that the Xenoblade series is one of my favourites of all time.

Days Gone:
About to finish it. It was very long, but also a surprisingly good game. Characters and story are good imo.

Subnautica:
Downloaded it yesterday and already 2.5 hours in. This game seems to be right up my alley and i love it already.

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
I'll play some Death Stranding. I'm over half done. Would really like to finish it. I go from having an okay time with it to being more negative.

I'll also wrestle between Asassin's Creed Rogue, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, and a few multiplayer games. No way will I play all that, but I'm in the mood for each. Probably will just do some AC Rogue and FF8 as well as Death Stranding.