• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

-PyramidSong

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
E3 2017, PGW and probably PSX have becoming in "An update of an already announced game". I'm fine with that. We know what every first party studios is up to. I expect maybe a third party game exclusive.

Bashful Trey

Oct 27, 2017
Houston TX
THE DREAM:

FFVII Remake
Demon's Souls Remaster
Bloodborne 2
SotC
KH3
Persona 5 DANCE ALL NIGHT
Death Stranding

BUT WAIT, A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Chrono Trigger Sequel - Dream Teams Back Baby

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God of War release date
More TLOU2
Gio Corsi's Yakuza minute
Whatever the xmas Destiny 2 event is
Whole bunch of indies / VR indies

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More than anything, I'd like to get some concrete release dates on games like God of War and Detroit. Gameplay for Ghosts of Tsushima and Last of Us Part 2 would be great as well! Though I'm not expecting either game until late 2018/early 2019.

Finally, I'm hoping for at least a few surprises. Nothing huge like an unannounced AAA exclusive, but maybe some more remakes/remasters that we didn't expect. I'd love to see Sony bring more PS1/PS2 era exclusives into the modern era. Give me Spyro, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, MGS, etc... remade with modern graphical engines and I'll gladly buy them all!

h0mebas3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FFVII Remake - new game play
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle - new game play and floor demo
Spiderman - new game play and floor demo

I'm curious, are we planning to our first ever resetera meetup?

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
What I expect and what I'd like to see are two different things. I expect God of War, TLoU, Spiderman and the other big things they've already shown. Maybe some more footage from stuff they showed off in Paris.

I'd like DMC and FF7 news along with some surprises.

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
I really wonder how much more new stuff they have to show after the Paris show. But I guess they wouldn't have scheduled both events if they wouldn't...

Personally I am hoping to hear about smaller games that are still unknown to us.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
dmc 5 trailer, all signs and johnny yong bosch's reaction points to this literally being THE year
from software new game's trailer
ghost of tsushima gameplay trailer
days gone release date perhaps? been a while since we hear anything

Oct 28, 2017
obik37Y_d.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
REmake 2
Yakuza/FotNS localisations
From Soft
DMC5/Hideaki Itsuno project

Any of those and I'm happy.

Edit: the post above me is not canon

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
only real thing i expect is MAYBE a release date for one or two of the 2018 games, another trailer for Ni No Kuni 2 and ofcourse a super duper early trailer for RE7 Remake that is so early its all in Japanese, runs at 5fps and is only one section.

Oh and KH3 trailer (i just want this, well maybe a date for Spider-Man too but just give me this)

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
- Agent (I want to believe, but I bet more on the end of the PS4 life)
- World of Wacraft console edition
- A medium/big budget for home consoles written by Shu Takumi (Ace Attorney etc.).

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
I'm keeping my expectations of new releases in check. It just seems there's been so many PS4 exclusives announced this year, that any more significant ones are unlikely. Gameplay of previously announced stuff is fine by me though.

BenRoderick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm excepting Devil May Cry 5 to be announced at this year's PSX because Capcom has announced their AAA games of this generation from Street Fighter V to Resident Evil 7: Biohazard to Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite to Monster Hunter: World at E3 or PSX in America and if Hideaki Itsuno is saying that he's got a game he's directed is ready to be announced this year, it would have to be Devil May Cry 5 and it would be announced at this year's PlayStation Experience.

BELIEVE.

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
Just like with PGW I am keeping my expectations low. If they would announce one new (big) game I would be very happy. I am hoping for a Fromsoftware game.

b4lmung

Oct 27, 2017
Japan
More gameplay of those games shown at pgw.

More localization games.

Bb2 + dmc5.

New PS Vita successor announcement ;p.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Didn't they say to lower expectations for PSX due to PGW being where most of the bigger stuff will be?

Well, either ways, gameplay of Tsushima seems likely to me, and possibly a narrowed down release date for Spider-Man, or the actual release date for God of War.

Ideally, we'd also see a gameplay demo of The Last of Us. Don't want to get my hopes any higher than that. Just updates and not much more.

Ukyo Of Atmos

Oct 27, 2017
They could knock it out the park with

FFVII remake
Resident Evil 2 remake
Devil may Cry 5 announced

One can dream.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anything ranging from a remaster of Demon's Souls or bloodborne 2 will make me happy.

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Death stranding Huge presentation.
BloodBorne 2 Tease
Days Gone new Gameplay.
SFV Arcade Gameplay.
Resident Evil 2 Remake Trailer.
Devil May Cry 5 Tease.
CAPCOM ARE BACK BITCHES.
God of War EPIC Story Trailer.
NeoGeo Battle Colosseum 2 Trailer.
Kingdom Hearts 3 new World presentation.

And they end with FFVII Remake SUPER Trailer.

Boom.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
- Opener: God of War Gameplay, probably from the point where the last trailer ended
- Ghost of Tsushima Gameplay
- Days Gone Gameplay
- DMC V Trailer
- CTR or Spyro HD Trilogy
- Ni No Kuni 2 Trailer
- Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Dreams
- Death Stranding Gameplay as the big thing to end the show

BitterFig

Oct 30, 2017
Please have a lengthy segment of Dreams with MM people on stage. These people are fun.

Oh and yeah... MORE KOJIMA

And I hope it's not trailer after trailer. I want cringe-worthy developers talking to me. How else would we top this:

18zmoyztm8yh6gif.gif

Cid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ace Combat 7 release date
FF7 remake trailer
Spiderman gameplay

English Dragon Quest 11 trailer and Death Stranding gameplay would be cool, but tiny chance

John Bender

Oct 27, 2017
- Lots of indie games
- New Days Gone gameplay video
- New God of War trailer
- New Death Stranding trailer
- New Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer
- New WiLD trailer
- New Dreams trailer and a gameplay video
- Maybe something Japan Studio
- Maybe a new Ratchet & Clank
- Capcom announces that the Devil May Cry IP is dead

Would be a great conference.

Last edited:

Chocobo Blade

The Wise Ones
Oct 29, 2017
The only thing I want to see is a new FF7 Remake trailer, which is precisely why I expect it not to be there.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Wouldn't be surprised if we see a focus some stuff for the die hard Playstation fans to enjoy, like Crash Team Racing, Spyro, Final Fantasy VII remake gameplay. I feel that a TLOUII gameplay reveal is a given, and some Spiderman open world gameplay perhaps.

Also expect to see a release date trailer for Dreams, and more Days Gone gameplay.

Along with a number of other, big announcements / unseen games.

Monty Mole

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I look forward to seeing this image again on the 6th :)
- Lots of indie games
- New Days Gone gameplay video
- New God of War trailer
- New Death Stranding trailer
- New Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer
- New WiLD trailer
- Maybe something Japan Studio
- Maybe a new Ratchet & Clank
- Capcom announces that the Devil May Cry IP is dead

Would be a great conference.
New Ratchet would make me very happy indeed.