• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 20295

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Mannequin
man-cover-img.png

I love this movie, not even joking - if this is on TV I'm watching it.

I have issues with the 80's and bad movies, I seem to like a lot of them.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Tango and Cash. Some movie channel I had when I was younger used to have it on multiple times a week and I'd keep it on in the background. Saw it again recently and I still love it.

Venture

Oct 25, 2017
I really like Tank Girl. Fun movie with a good cast: Lori Petty, Malcom McDowell, Ice-T, Naomi Watts.

tank-girlajks9.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Fun times can be had with it now.

Me "You seen the Howard the duck movie?, wanna watch it with me?"
Mate "Isn't that the Marvel character from Guardians of the galaxy?"
Me "Yes, yes it is šŸ˜".
Hahaha. Funny enough, we think alike. I totally used a similar line to her. It bought the film some goodwill for a bit after duck nipples, but by the time Marty McFly's mom was trying to bang the duck, it was all gone.

Street Fighter

Raul Julia pours his heart into that performance
This is a fantastic choice. I genuinely love Street Fighter, and the biggest reason is Raul.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
These might not count as "bad":

The Village - I'm indifferent about the ending, but everything leading up to it was great.

Armageddon - dumb space movies amuses me, like Red Planet and Mission to Mars (I think these were also panned).

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace - This was the first SW movie I watched in full. I saw bits and pieces of the old trilogy on TV, but couldn't really get into them. I rewatched TPM multiple times.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Toys deserves all the hate it gets so maybe it doesn't count? I still unironically like that movie.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Little Nicky, it's funny. Roger Dangerfield as Lucifer in a bath robe, the devil putting a pineapple up Hitler's arse at the same time everyday, Nicky's dark power to turn Pepsi into coke. Quentin Tarantino as a rambling blind preacher who keeps falling down stairs. It's just fucking stupid and a good comedy can be just that.

Shades

Oct 27, 2017
House on Haunted Hill 1999 is one of the only movies that has creeped me out down to my core.

I can recognize the cheesiness these days, but the atmosphere and all of the ghost doctor scenes really did a number on me for some reason, even as a child who loved horror movies.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MK: Annihilation. Liu Kang vs Smoke is dope as fuck. It's so dope they even reuse shots from the same fight IN the same fight.

Oct 25, 2017
Scary Movie 3 is pretty good. im sure if i went back and watched it its probably gonna have stuff that would not hold up. but i remember the good parts, like the alien powerwalking through the background of footage

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
ever heard of a 1990 volleyball movie called Side Out?

well, that.

there's a lot of them for this topic.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
v1.bTsxMTIwODIxMjtqOzE4MjE5OzEyMDA7MTA4MzsxNDQ0

Any time I catch it on, I gotta watch the whole thing

steviestar3

One Winged Slayer
Jul 3, 2018
Just because a movie is a b-movie doesn't mean it's automatically considered bad... stuff like Toxic Avenger shouldn't be in this thread.

I haven't seen it since it came out in the theater, but I thoroughly enjoyed the 2010 Clash of the Titans movie. It was stupid as fuck but my friends and I had a blast watching it.

PizzaKing

May 24, 2019
Not sure if these qualify: Vanilla Sky, every Chris Farely Movie (including Dirty Work), Saving Silverman, Knight of Cups, Con Air, Joe Dirt, Mallrats/Dogma off the top of my head.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Howard the Duck... Glad to see it get mentioned several times already.

Mannequin
man-cover-img.png

I love this movie, not even joking - if this is on TV I'm watching it.

I have issues with the 80's and bad movies, I seem to like a lot of them.

Mannequin might not have aged well but loved it as a kid and still do. It was popular enough to get a sequel that I don't remember that well and haven't seen in a very long time.

Last edited:

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
i have a few:
Pootie Tang
The Rundown (stifler and the rock movie)
Serenity(firefly movie)
40 days and 40 nights(josh hartmett movie)

Oct 25, 2017
The 2009 comedy classic that's about cheerleading. It's called Fired Up!! I know this movie isn't good and is cliche as fuck even for a high school teen drama but I find that shit to be hilarious.

Macheezmo

Oct 25, 2017
Basically any disaster movie. Twister, 2001, Day After Tomorrow, San Andreas, Volcano, etc.. I don't know what it is about disaster movies, but I love them

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
A lot of 80's and early 90's comedies. Police Academies, Revenge of the Nerds, The Distinguished Gentleman (great Eddie Murphy romp), Men at Work (Charlie Sheen & Emilio as garbage men), Mo Money, Opportunity Knocks, Encino Man...I could go on forever. I enjoy lots of dumb shit, but it's what I grew up with, so I dunno.

blazenumb1

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Some of my favorite Will Ferrell movies are some of the bad ones but I always enjoy land of the lost and semi pro.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Batman Forever, The Phantom Menace, Problem Child 2

Assuming these count as bad right?

daevv

Oct 27, 2017
The Adventures of Pluto Nash. Kinda reminds me of a live action Futurama. Not with the Futurama characters but in that universe. Decent cast too.