• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Promathia

Dec 3, 2018
I couldn't explain why, but I secretly enjoy Judge Dredd. I find myself watching it whenever I see it on TV.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Define "legitimate" and "unironic."

Batman and Robin is a piece of crap, but I enjoy every second of it, even if it's not the way Schumacher intended.

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Wet Hot American Summer cracks me up constantly. Its a spoof movie so I'm not sure how objectively "bad" it is but I don't think it has great reviews

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The early Adam Sandler films. Billy Madison in particular is absolutely dumb, but pretty hilarious imo. Also a good nostalgia watch with my family.

Mollymauk

Oct 27, 2017
Deathstalker II

It's a self-aware comedy anomaly in the middle of a cheesy fantasy series. Most would consider it a bad movie because of the low budget, but the main characters are so charming.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Death to Smoochy
oJ08WlV.gif

source.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing but trouble.

It's considered bad by a lot of people, but I just love it. Oddly enough, every time I force somebody to watch it with me, they end up loving it too.

As for legitimately bad Z movies, I always hate them despite me laughing at them.

Nov 15, 2017
I like Eragon, Jumper, first 3 transformers movies, fast and furious (every single one of them), Star Wars Prequels (more than the originals) and the list goes on.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Virus, The Postman, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, Resident Evil 1 & 2, Silent Hill, Matrix sequels, Eraser, The Lawnmower Man

Zoantharia

Oct 30, 2017
Unfortunately I'm with the critics most of the time! Closest thing I can think of off the fly is perhaps the Brothers Bloom? I think it got mixed reviews because of pacing issues I guess but I enjoyed the atmosphere too much to care

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Jurassic Park 2 and Jurassic World 2. Sorry but little girls fighting raptors is my jam.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
All of the Underworld series, but the original in particular. I love the aestethics, Kate Beckinsale, the lore, and pretty much everything about it.

I unironically enjoy all Zack Snyder films. The dude makes entertaining stuff. Dawn of the Dead is a top 5 movie for me, and I will watch anything made by him.

I really enjoyed Warcraft as well.