• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Castlevania is a beloved series among many Nintendo fans alike, and with more and more retro ports coming switchward, I think my question to you: what Castlevania games would you like to see come to Switch?

I'm running this under the assumption that SotN and Rondo of Blood would be impossible to come to switch due to exclusivity reasons. However, that still leaves Konami with a ton of options.

Castlevania Games that have come to Nintendo systems include:
The NES Trilogy
Castlevania lV and Dracula X
The Gameboy Trilogy
The Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow
Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait or Ruin, and Order of Ecclesia.

There is a lot that they can do. But personally, I would love to see a Sorrow Collection, with Aria and Dawn of Sorrow. Those games were just so amazing in their own right, and I would love to see it with updated spritework.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Besides the obvious (all of them) I'd at least like to see a collection of the NES, SNES, and GB games followed up with a collection of the GBA and DS titles (DOS would need to be updated to work without touch screen controls). In a perfect world we'd see the Requiem collection ported to switch but that doesn't seem likely at least not in the immediate future maybe as a late port ala crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.