• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
0253c2c7-4a34-4942-argkpm.jpeg

I want this

Th0rnhead

Oct 27, 2017
A nice deep red, like the Mario Odyssey bundle exclusive joycons. Or black.

Both preferably matte, with a better finish than the current joycons and back of the Switch

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lean in further on neon colors. I love neon red/blue, neon green/pink, and the neon yellow stuff on the current switch.

I really love when my entertainment devices have some pop. I want stealth matte black on my practical devices (like my laptop or phone) but make my game consoles just pop, please. But not with gloss. Fuck gloss on electronics.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I hope the handheld-only Switch has tons of options like previous dedicated Nintendo handhelds. I'd pre-order a galaxy-themed Switch portable immediately. The Switch Pro will probably use Joy-con, though.

ninjabot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Arctic White, Atomic Purple (ala that beautiful OG 3DS color), Matte Black, and Pikachu Yellow, and Midnight Blue. Well... I'd like as many options as possible but those are some that I think would look amazing. At least based on the mockup in my head.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Switch Amateur - Baby Blue and Pink

Switch Pro - Heartless Black

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1200px-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Advance-Milky-Blue-FL.png

The Glacier GBA is such a fantastic looking system. It would be amazing to see a Glacier Switch.

Oct 25, 2017
Give me some cute pastels!! Most of the current Joycon sets are a bit too eye-popping for my taste, even if I really like the Splatoon 2 themed set.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
black-nintendo-switch-640x324.png

Still the classiest Switch out there!
This is what I came to post, looks so sleek. Would be even better with smaller bezels.

I would like a dark blue one and an orange one too.

Edit:
or a Yoshi themed one. White with green spots.
Like this, but without the image of Yoshi himself:

yoshi-purse-packshot-440x440.jpg

Last edited:

Cyn

Oct 31, 2017
I could go for some Gamecube purple. Also I really like the blue x black New 3DS look.

TwoDelay

Apr 6, 2018
Since the pro is targeting hardcore gamers I guess they'll go with a black variant and a glossy white

And since the portable is aimed at kids... every colour

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
A Ferrari F1 matte red to match this year's car could look pretty sweet.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
T-R-AN-S-P-A-R-E-N-T

Seriously, transparent colored gadgets needs to come back. A cool transparent aqua Swtich or acid yellow or green or pink. Yesss

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Presumably the JoyCons would still be the way to accessorize the Switch, so I'd just want new colors of JoyCons.

The system itself, black for me.