• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Went out for lunch today and had wings with waffles. I couldn't finish that during lunch and just finished that up for dinner. That was a delicious lunch but man talk about sugar overload.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I went to a new place for lunch today. Had a sushi burrito. Was pretty tasty. Going down to the Strip tonight after work, so I'll probably end up eating dinner at Hash House a Go Go for post hangover cures lol.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For lunch, I had a Salami sandwich on rye with mustard. For dinner I am going to have a Kirkland Protein Bar(Kirkland's version of Quest bar).

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lunch: Chicken salad and a quarter of the starbucks zombie frapp (tasted like ass)

Dinner: Black lentils and some rice

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Ever since my wife went to study abroad I've been averaging one meal a day. Just got a new job though, so the cash flow and added routine should get me eating healthily again

CthulhuSushi

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Didn't have lunch at work, but now I'm cooking a butter, garlic, and lemon pasta with some sauteed chicken and asparagus for dinner!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I made myself a packet of Sapporo Ichiban Instant Noodles, regular kind, and one cold slice of pepperoni and sausage pizza. Suffice to say I am not full.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Lunch: A can of chicken and rice soup that I added a couple organic carrots and a couple pieces of celery into it.

Dinner: 4oz oven baked boneless chicken breast, green beans and some mashed potatoes with a side of natural applesauce.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
For lunch? About half of one of these:

uLhE3Pb.jpg

Best frozen pizza on the market, I'll tell you what.

Late Flag

alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lunch -- steak salad at a local restaurant for a lunch meeting
Supper -- leftovers :(

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Had one of Arby's new Cajun fried turkey sandwiches while I was out It was pretty good despite the surprise of the Big Mac sauce on it.

Apparently I'm now having a free cheese pizza for dinner. No cooking today.

Biggui4yew

Permanently banned for using a prohibited email.
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chicken with Race and Potatoes. Pretty simple, but it's delicious nonetheless.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Nothing yet. I'm on keto, forgot to bring a lunch, and I'm staying late in our lab with no access to any food at all. Good thing I'm not that hungry at the moment.

Amroth

Oct 27, 2017
Lunch: 3 open-faced sandwiches with ham, tomato, mayo, cheese. Protein shake (vegan) with 1 banana + frozen broccoli. Green tea.

Dinner: Salmon, pasta, broccoli, carrots, peas, hollandaise.

Kilgore Trout

Oct 25, 2017
For lunch I ate some graham crackers and bananas. If you take a bite of a banana and then a graham cracker, it tastes like banana pudding. Life hack.

For dinner I ate chicken enchiladas.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Shish kebabs (Pork and chicken), Turon, and a Beef Patty. Will probably have Popeye's later.

Oct 26, 2017
California
Potluck at work. Some bomb meat balls, spaghetti in meat sauce, mac and cheese, pigs in a blanket, and red velvet bundt cake (DELICIOUS) to top it off.

Deleted member 9824

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Miso ramen for lunch, very spicy KBBQ for dinner. I honestly thought that the KBBQ's spices were just gonna stop at sriracha, but it went way, way higher than that.

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Skipped lunch. Had a some wings and celery with full fat ranch dressing for dinner. Low carb is awesome. Though, I'll definitely eat more green veggies tomorrow to make up for the lack today.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't eaten all day. I had a chest pain/shortness of breath scare last week that turned out to be acid reflux, so now I'm afraid of eating just about anything.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
I bought sausage from a grocery chain here named Rouses since I was on the road. I'll be on the road again later, so it'll probably be Burger King. Not the healthiest line-up. :x

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I hope you feel better. :)

I'm not sure what acid reflux is like, but would you be able to eat liquids? Like apple sauce?
Nothing's actually keeping me from eating outside of being afraid of making it flare up again. Basically I should PROBABLY stay away from spicy foods, greasy foods, fatty foods. You know, the stuff that tastes good, at least until it's all better.

My acid reflux was a sudden pressure in my chest with some slight discomfort -- I couldn't take a deep breath because one of my lungs wouldn't inflate all the way without more effort than normal. I thought I was having a prelude to a heart attack or maybe a clot formed in my lung. Then I started burping. Got to the doctor, he said it was likely acid reflux and if it got worse or didn't get better, then come back. I'm taking Prilosec and, despite the cold symptoms, it's working damn well. I'm just trying to cut back more than I should, and all I have in the house are the aforementioned spicy/greasy/fatty foods that are nice to set, forget, and get back to work/play/etc. Even canned soup is too greasy.

DTJAAAAM

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Skipped lunch. Had a sandwich and fries covered with gravy, barbecue sauce, cheese, and onions for dinner at a place called Top Round Roast Beef.