• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
When his agent called him he was sewing up a hole in the back of one of his fish pillows.

Use your imagination.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017

siSFJO6qae8KpDZX7qqK47WaHjM=.gif

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who'd have thought he'd turn out to be such a weirdo?
What are you talking about?
You know, his bizarre personal life. Those weird things they say he does down at the aquarium. Why, I heard-
Oh, Homer! That's just an urban legend. People don't do that type of thing with fish.

Also, the episode is named "A Fish Called Selma". He never had sex with her...so maybe he's doing nothing with the fish either but letting the rumors go around to keep him in the public eye like he did with Selma.

Bleu

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
Woah, don't throw my thread in with the weekend shitposts. Mine is a legit thread. I know he fucked the fish but I can't imagine how that would be possible.
There is a famous gif on the internet showing exactly that but i won't link it. (also i don't want the words for this search in my google history either)

Oct 25, 2017
Troy McClure? I thought you said he was dead?
No, I said he was "sleeps with the fishes", you see...
Tony please no, I just ate a whole plate of dingamagoo

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
i always assumed the implication was not that he did things to fish, but he could not get hard without being surrounded by fish, so he prolly was caught masturbating at the aquarium.

OP
OP
Strangelove_77

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i always assumed the implication was not that he did things to fish, but he could not get hard without being surrounded by fish, so he prolly was caught masturbating at the aquarium.
That's always been my assumption. It's the only thing that makes any sense.