• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZiggyPalffyLA

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Los Angeles, California

Personally I agree almost 100%, but it's missing French Toast Crunch and Waffle Crisps. I'd maybe drop the Captain down a couple tiers but as long as my all-time fave Fruity Pebbles is at the top, I'm good.

Bricktop

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it was made by a 4 year old.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
Sorry. It's all wrong. You need a proper balance between "tasty" and "Healthy". Half of those foods are just candy dipped in milk. The #1 cereal is Cheerios. Both tasty and healthy. #2 would be Life cereal.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pops is actually B tier. Lucky Charms A tier.

Where are my Frosted Mini Wheats?

Cocoa Pebbles are god tier but I guess SS is acceptable for the diagram.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
We'll have to wait for the members to get back from kindergarten before getting any opinions on that specific list.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
List is D tier.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is SSS tier. Crunch Berries are significantly better than O.G. Froot Loops and Apple Jacks are way too low.

My top 5 are: CTC, Cocoa Pebbles, Crunch Berries, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, Apple Jacks.

Rbk_3

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
72dfa81b-5e5b-4215-97eb-f8c57d964b07_1.2a7f05c8b09721f91493024a0f4b64af.jpeg

It is missing the GOAT

Edit it: No it's not. But it needs to be moved to the top. Haven't seen it in Canada since early 2000's

Aine

May 27, 2019
Pebbles at the top and Rice Krispie Treats below it? A fucking joke, this list is.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any flavor of Cap'n is B at best just for the simple fact that that shit cuts the roof of your mouth like no other. They're good cereals but dangerous.

Fruity Pebbles is A as well.

Move Coco Puffs up to S, maybe even SS.

Oreo O's B tier

Honey Smacks S tier for sure. I've LIVED off that shit.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Frosted Flakes and Fruity garbage-ass Pebbles top tier? Literal insanity.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Nut Cheerios need to replace them.

Man why do people eat cereal. It's so much unnecessary sugar.

Because it tastes good. A bowl of cereal every once in a while isn't going to kill you. Live a little.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Chocolate cereal and peanut butter cereal are trash and taste nothing like what they're supposed to emulate, so move those to the bottom.

Rice Krispies Treats Cereal is trash now that Kellogg made the recipe worse, so move that to the bottom, too.

Swap Oops All Berries and Crunch Berries, Cinnamon Toast Crunch goes to the top of the list.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
My goodness no fun allowed in here. Y'all are lecturing like geriatric patients . Toast Crunch is top tier otherwise a fine list

moogs

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, why isn't life® on it? Boo.

Sorry. It's all wrong. You need a proper balance between "tasty" and "Healthy". Half of those foods are just candy dipped in milk. The #1 cereal is Cheerios. Both tasty and healthy. #2 would be Life cereal.

I'll allow it since Cheerios lends itself better to adding sugar stuff.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
We can all agree mini-wheats are trash though, right?

I tried making mini-wheats good and I just gave up.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How the hell does Kix work? Its only got like 3g of sugar total, but IIRC they were always sweet even the non-berry kind. Some sort of magic cereal, I swear.