• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PayOffWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Manchester England
Wheres my Faves? Not forgetting the classic Wheat Bisks!

7tnmNd79iQiG0FJ6S6esZTOiYgk0yc86oSzcFaO6vqI.jpg

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Frosted Flakes at SS while CornFlakes are at B? Heck no, keep sugar away from cereal thanks. Corn Flakes should be SS and Frosted Flakes should be destroyed.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a garbage list. Who the fuck eats that sweet ass cereal after grade school?

Clearly a lot of people.

As for the list, Wheaties is one of my favorites and is at the bottom. I'm just thinking about how sweet all the cereals on this list are. My palette has changed over the years and I definitely don't like 90% of that shit anymore. I typically love high-fiber cereals.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like any of those sugary cereals.

Edit: actually, I used to love Tresor, but it's more a snack/candy than breakfast.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
That's like a perfect inverse of my preferences. Grape nuts are good. I like grainy fibery cereals. Crispix and quaker oatmeal squares are the best cereals, and then it's all the Kashi stuff. Sugary cereals are for aspiring diabetics

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ranking the ones I've had of these, as a Brit:
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Frosted Flakes (Frosties)
- Cheerios
- Rice Krispies
- Corn Flakes
- Corn Pops

I'm a Crunchy Nut guy.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
I don't usually hate lists like these because they're mainly opinions but I hate it.

Intermittent fasting has pretty much destroyed my cereal intake but when I do, it's honey bunches of oats, cracklin oat bran or banana nut crunch

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
i only eat Wheaties, Cheerios and Grape Nuts. lol.

the last two of D tier and the only off-the-chart tier.

Grape Nuts are... awesome. Wheaties are my favorite.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reese's Puffs is too high, Smacks is too low, and Captain Crunch shreds my gums.

Fruity Pebbles deserves the highest tier, though.

Oct 27, 2017
Another cereal list completely overlooking cracklin' oat bran. Dont let the bran throw ya that shit is legit cracklin. Dry, milk, dont matter. Still cracklin.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This list needs Life. (Not to mention some of the posters in this thread, some of the no-sugar stuff being mentioned here is gross)

Also Fruity/cocoa pebbles is D tier, switch those with Lucky Charms and Cookie Crisp and then we're getting somewhere.

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
It's a garbage list. Who the fuck eats that sweet ass cereal after grade school?

Lots of people. Are you really surprised people eat food?

I don't understand the surprise people on Era have over normal things like every time we have a thread someone says "people actually" XXX (use facebook, shop on eBay, eat cereal, drive an SUV)

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
A tier created by children, for children? Maybe this tier list works as "nostalgia for cereal I enjoyed growing up", but nothing else.

That SS tier is full of absolute trash cereal, every single one.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with the list. It's a limited time cereal, which is why it's probably not on the list, but Chocolate Frosted Flakes should be up there in the SS tier. It's just as good as the original, a little less sweet but it turns the milk into chocolate milk.

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe how negative this thread is. You people need to relax more. You act like Frosted Flakes killed your dog or something.

Cap'n Crunch Crunchberries cereal is the best but at least Peanut Butter Crunch is in the top tier.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
I had one bowl of cereal and it made me gain 50 pounds, lose my job and my girlfriend. That SS ranked stuff will mess up your life.

Mini-wheats and apple jacks are way too low on this list. Fruity Pebbles overrated.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Gotta say I agree. Not much of a Pebbles and Frosted Flakes guy but the rest of the top tiers are what I'd usually get. Nothing beats PB Captain Crunch.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Every time, we get the holier than thou members hating on sugary cereal.

We get it, you're adults and better than that stuff.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
As a kid, sure.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch was probably my top cereal as a kid.

But since like ~20 I've become a less is more person. Cheerios, raisin bran, and any combination of plain cereals is my jam now. A lot of the cereals in the top tier didn't exist in my prime cereal eating years, Cinnamon Toast Crunch was like an epiphany in 1992.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Cocoa Pebbles is B tier, Honey Nut Cheerios and Honey Bunches of Oats are C tier, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is S tier, Corn Flakes are D tier, Golden Crisp is with Grape Nuts.

Oct 25, 2017
I've never eaten of these cereals regularly outside of Cheerios, but among sugary bullshit Cinnamon Toast Crunch surely deserves a higher spot. Fucking Fruity Pebbles are you kidding me?

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Raisin Bran is A tier

Who needs a diet when you can start each day with a bowl of Raisin Bran and a black coffee?