• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Several of those should be way higher and several should be way lower, that's what I think about it.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Reese's Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams and Apple Jacks are all too low.
Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles are too high (they're not as good as they used to be when they first came out). Captain Crunch is way too high.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Rice Krispies as tier D when they should be tier SSS above all. What a sham.
looks more like a sugar-tier list.

Rice Krispies and Cheerios are both great, wtf
Rice Krispies criminally low on that list.

Do they not have Weetabix in the US? Apple & Cinnamon Weetabix is what I usually go for. Delicious and (moderately) healthy!

But seriously, do adults still eat all that sugary stuff? I tended to migrate to the more "sensible" cereal options in my late 20's/early 30's (shredded wheat, bran flakes etc, all the boring stuff) and haven't gone back except the odd time when I'm feeling exceptionally gluttonous. I usually feel terrible after it, though.
Corn Flakes/Rice Krispies/Cheerios and a scoop of Fiber One is something I could take a bowl of every morning.

Peanut Butter Cap'N Crunch as a splurge.
D tier is the best tier.
Some of the best (Rice crispies, Cheerios) at the bottom? All the sugary shit on top?

Nah, man...

I'm just here to quote my people that understand Rice Krispies are the truth and one of the few breakfast cereals you can eat without murdering your pancreas.

They're also low FODMAP so they're super easy on your digestion.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Wheres my Faves? Not forgetting the classic Wheat Bisks!

7tnmNd79iQiG0FJ6S6esZTOiYgk0yc86oSzcFaO6vqI.jpg

Is this Stone Mountain?

5lgwaa1efhi11.png

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Too many sugary cereals near the top

I like sugary cereals too but having them daily is gross

also honey bunches of oats needs to be a-tier

and there need to be miniwheats with the filling in there somewhere

also grape nuts with yogurt is pretty good

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Honey Nut Cheerios and Honey Bunches of Oats in S tier are acceptable. The SS tier stuff is too sugary.

or maybe I just really like honey, I don't know

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Peanut Butter Crunch belongs in the top tier, but standard Cap'n does not.

Bjomesphat

Nov 5, 2017
I still look for them every time i go to the store.

Wait, they still make them? Holy shit a store 10 miles away has them!

72dfa81b-5e5b-4215-97eb-f8c57d964b07_1.2a7f05c8b09721f91493024a0f4b64af.jpeg

It is missing the GOAT

Edit it: No it's not. But it needs to be moved to the top. Haven't seen it in Canada since early 2000's

Abort!

They changed the recipe this year and it's DISGUSTING! Please join the rest of us in protest.

https://www.change.org/p/kellogg-s-us-change-rice-krispie-treats-cereal-back-to-the-old-formula

But don't worry, there's a possible savior. Keep your fingers crossed.

http://www.cerealously.net/news-lucky-charms-crispy-rice-clusters-cereal/

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Abort!

They changed the recipe this year and it's DISGUSTING! Please join the rest of us in protest.

https://www.change.org/p/kellogg-s-us-change-rice-krispie-treats-cereal-back-to-the-old-formula

But don't worry, there's a possible savior. Keep your fingers crossed.

http://www.cerealously.net/news-lucky-charms-crispy-rice-clusters-cereal/

If you love the glow pt. 2 and the OG rice krispie treats cereal, i will trust your judgement and sign this petition.

Oct 27, 2017
I agree, Life Cinnamon is so much better than everything else (delicious but not diabetes in a box) it's beyond petty rankings.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Fruity Pebbles are trash, so them being top-tier invalidates the list.

You have like 20 seconds from the time you pour your milk to finish eating before they turn into multicolored paste. Disgusting.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Still can't believe we don't have a website where we can order custom cereal. Whoever does it will be rich. I want to create my own cereal with all my favorite parts. You could make your cereal as healthy or unhealthy as you want.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Terrible. Fruity Pebbles are markedly worse than Cocoa, Crunch Berries is the best Cap'n Crunch, Fruit Loops and Apple Jacks are A-tier, and Count Chocula is fantastic

Also, where's Cinnamon Life

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That's what I did when I bought a box thinking it was meant as food and realized it was pure roughage. It was pretty nice that way. These days I just steal some of my lover's Raisin Bran to put in my yogurt when I run out of blueberries.
I love raisin bran but don't really like it in yogurt because it gets too mushy. Granola in yogurt is much better. For raisin bran I just use milk.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Cinnamon Toast crunch is B tier? LOL

Rice Krispies in D Tier?

Brutal list. F Tier list

joe1138

Oct 28, 2017
Some general observations:

Honey Smacks, Apple Jacks, Lucky Charms and Raisin Bran are too low on the list.

Got out of the game before Krave was a thing so I can't pass judgement.

Oreo O's???? No thank you. Never liked them.

Swap Peanut Butter Crunch for French Toast Crunch.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
My Top 5 by Taste:
1. Reese's Puffs
2. Lucky Charms
3. Rice Krispies Treats
4. Waffle Crisps
5. Cinammon Toast Crunch

My Top 5 by Tying-to-be-healhy:
1. Honey Bunches of Oats
2. Crispix
3. Honey Nut Cheerios
4. Raisin Bran Crunch
5. OG Cheerios

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i like grapenuts

and the list is okay but honestly other than the enigma that is fruity pebbles i think all the fake fruit ones are like inedibly bad

froot loops and trix are thus bottom tier and basic cheerios move up

i really havent eaten sugar cereal in probably like 15 years though, the worst i've had since then is raisin bran crunch or honey bunches of oats