• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed Mega Man Mask

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 6, 2018
I personally think this could happen in the future, I assume it'll be 20 games again, and here is my predicted games list ( so far )

Devil May Cry 3
Resident Evil 4
God of War
Persona 3 FES
Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkachi
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Persona 4

Hoping for built in games and the option to use discs

Last edited:

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
There are so many great PS2 games that I expect people to bitch and complain that their favourite game didn't make it in.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it'll happen.
The bitching when the list of games Sony picked is shown will make for a glorious thread.

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
Whatever it is, I want 60Hz. I still haven't got anywhere near finishing Dark Chronical because it's at a struggle to play with the 50Hz implementation on PS4. Dark Cloud, on the other hand, was enhanced to run at 60Hz natively (still PAL version), and that was great to play.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
To download it as an app on my PS4/PS5 because I don't need another box under my TV with a dozen games. Make a special edition physical copy that looks a bit like a mini slim PS2 for people who need the kitschy appeal.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
A couple of sequels, but mostly the inferior first games in the series.

And also the US version of Final Fantasy X, missing a huge amount of content.

Freddo

Oct 27, 2017
Småland, Sweden
Shadow Hearts 1&2, Steambot Chronicles and Suikoden V are the ones I would like to see the most in a PS2 Classic. But if a PS2 Classic is made, I don't expect any of these 4 games in it, unfortunately. I do expect FFX to be there though, together with a bunch of Sony games like God of War, Ico and SotC.

thebagel1

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ape Escape 3, Both GOW games, At least 1 Ratchet Jak and Sly game, MGS 2/3, Sotc, Ico, FFX, KH1 that's about all I got for now.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This is a list thread pertaining to something that there's no reason to expect will ever exist. As such, this thread is closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.