• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I liked OG Dead Rising and State of Decay because, at the time, they were fairly fresh takes, even if the former harkened back to a pillar of the genre and the latter was a bit of a technical mess.

From what I've seen of Days Gone, it's technically very impressive. I'm just not sure it brings anything all that new to the table. I'll probably wait on reviews and impressions.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't look good to me. I like open world and I like zombies but each demo has been boring so far. I don't know what it is but something is wrong with it.

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
its more the idea and the concept behind it that makes me excited.
Basically the AAA Walking Dead Game i always wanted

AerialAir

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I hope it's good, but tbh, it just doesn't resonate very well with me, maybe it's the biker thing that pushes me away, but I still hope it does well since it looks technically well made and I can see how it may be very attratkicve to a lot of people. Plus Bend Studio deserves success.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I want to see more of it but I may end up pre-ordering it. The world and environment are appealing.