• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
For me, it's got to be the joycon. At first I was open to the idea especially because of the multiplayer right out of the box but after I got them in my hand I knew it just wasn't for me. Feels like a step back from a standard controller, especially the buttons. It also doesn't help that none of my friends want to use them when we play Mario Kart (reminds me of the 64 days when you got stuck with the MadCat). Luckily they have the pro controller but that's an extra cost and probably what Nintendo wanted in the first place.

So what's it for you?

Jayson's Rage

Oct 24, 2017
The people endlessly bitching about the system and 1st/3rd party titles even though it's still in it's infancy.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That it manages to get so many people upset for no reason when people express their appreciation for it.

Deleted member 5148

Oct 25, 2017
Same thread twice, but one is negative and the other is positive?
But it's not the same OP - did you guys planned this?
LOL

Anyhow- Once someone mentioned the - what do you call the black edges that cover the screen
then I could not unsee them lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Thought there was a rule against parody threads of other threads.
Sharing the joy, or whatever it's called, is mostly fine. It's for spontaneous play or if you don't want to buy more controllers. Probably has more functionality than a Wii mote from back in the day.

Thought I'd like HD rumble more than I do; tho: haven't played 1 2 Switch so I haven't felt the balls yet

Ceadeus

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
It has to be the infinite number of Indy releases. Pretty much no mainstream 3rd party release. Huge ass bezels around the screen in 2018? No web browser or anything media related. No Miiverse nor a good eShop.

There is a lot of room for improvement.

Deleted member 17491

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That it's practically useless outside due to the reflective screen and low brightness.

For a device that's marketed as a portable device I certainly didn't expect such a bad screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.