• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
I've been collecting these Ubisoft points since last gen without spending any. I've got like 1200 saved up and 1000 of them expire at the end of the month apparently.

Is anybody spending these points on anything?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Do you play Siege? They added the ability to buy boosters with ubisoft points in the last update

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
The first and only time I used them was for all the stuff in AC Origins when I played it last month.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im just pushing "Purchase" or whatever the button says on everything on every Ubi game I own.

I mostly don't even read what I buy, just want to use the point that will be removed

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
I always just end up getting whatever random little bits of DLC you can with them.

Don't see much point in their 20% off code since it doesn't work on new/pre-order stuff.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
outfits in Division 1 and some AC outfits ....wish Division had an AC outfit..

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I only play AC so I buy AC stuff. Bought the quest Blind King and ship cosmetics in Odyssey

myojinsoga

Oct 29, 2017
I couldn't find anything useful to do with them within the first minute of following the link, and so I moved on with my life.

I don't have many in fairness. I don't think. But I don't know, either.

FunkyFreshB

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I scrolled through every Ubisoft game I'd played and tried to 100% the Ubi challenges or what they're called, getting the one you get from acquiring all the rewards. Spent all my ~2750 even though I'd still have ~1000 remaining. Might as well since I never use them otherwise (apart from legacy AC outfits), y'know.

Oct 28, 2017
Can't see anything worthwhile. They don't sell codes for their games for platforms other than PC, right? (For the 20% discount)

Deleted member 38397

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 15, 2018
I ended up buying (probably useless) trinkets for AC Origins and a couple of spare 20% off codes. I nearly bought Far Cry 5 + New Dawn bundle but I haven't played any games for months now. So it'd be a silly purchase.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure you can only buy a single booster once. Big shame, was happy to blow all my points on them.

Happy to be proven wrong if I somehow missed it?
You're right, they added a 3 day and 7 day booster to the Ubisoft store but you can only buy them once, like the 1 day that was available since the beginning. Sucks.

Oct 27, 2017
Just weapon dlc and costumes etc. like for Odyssey I got a few strong weapons that help out early on but become useless later. I remember far cry 4 had some cool guns you could use points on.