• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, Pokemon Gen 8 is coming to Switch; that's about all we know. There is hope that they are announced and released this year, and apparently Nintendo and Game Freak are scrambling to make that happen. It may, or it may not. This thread is not about that.

What this thread is about is guessing what the new Pokemon games might be called: what do you think will TPCi go with this time? I have to guess that they will go with Pokemon H_______ and Pokemon D_______; I don't know what the exact words would be, but I have to assume that they will begin with an H and a D, for Pokemon HD. But that's just a pet theory.

What do you think? Bonus question: do you think there will even be two games this time around? Or will they finally just make one?

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
They will definitely do two versions again - they even started doing two 'third' versions with Ultra Sun/Moon.

As for their names maybe Pokémon Joy and Pokémon Con? I'm struggling to think of any decent names right now.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I like a time differentiation idea between the two- one set in the past, and the other in the future. Obviously all my dumb-self can think of is Pokemon Past and Pokemon Future but I'm sure TPC/GF would do better with that idea.

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Come on Era be creative, its Pokemon Switch On and Pokemon Switch Off.

Edit: complete with exclusives.

Pokemon Switch On Exclusives:

Fire Types, Electric Types.

Pokemon Switch Off Exclusives:

Dark Types, Shadow Types.

OP
OP

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like a time differentiation idea between the two- one set in the past, and the other in the future. Obviously all my dumb-self can think of is Pokemon Past and Pokemon Future but I'm sure TPC/GF would do better with that idea.
They actually already did this with Pokemon Black and White

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Prediction: Only 1 SKU. Called Pokemon Trinity.

Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon Life and Pokemon Hometown
Pokemon Heart and Pokemon Soul
Pokemon Moonlight and Pokemon La La Land
Pokemon Hydrogen and Pokemon Helium
Pokemon Crimson and Pokemon Cerulean

Status
Not open for further replies.