• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chowyunfatt

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Getting ready for my holiday tomorrow, off on a 2 week cruise. My first holiday in 4 years so really excited and I can take Mario Odyssey with me, even better.

MaskedNdi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go out and play MTG with friends, and will hopefully enjoy some Halloween-y activities when I get home. I'll probably play Resident Evil 7 or finish Stranger Thing. Maybe both!

Denkoyugo

Oct 27, 2017
Holland
Watched the Motogp, did a bycicle round with the misses and got another 30 or so moons in Mario. Pacing myself on this game.

Also, first glühwine of the year, whoot whoot.

Oct 28, 2017
Finishing off the last part of prep for a three course meal I'm making for a girl I have coming over tonight.

Italian-style stuffed peppers
Broccoli cranberry salad
Caramel apple cheesecake

I made the mistake of telling her I could cook. Now the pressure is on, lol.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cold and rainy Sunday.

Went to breakfast with the girlfriend, then some light grocery shopping for a family dinner later tonight.

Came home and played some Zelda on my new Switch while she browsed Reddit/Reset. I think I'll post for another 20 minutes or so here and get to reading some comics (Doom Patrol & Planetary) before we head out for early dinner.

Later tonight we'll most likely watch more Stranger Things S2.

Krakle

Oct 27, 2017
Was planning on going shopping but when I woke up I couldn't be bothered so i'm playing Mario instead.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
It's almost 9pm here. I've been marking assignments for the whole day and I'll probably need to carry on until 2/3am to get it done on time... :(

The assignment was due right before another big deadline so most students seem to have half-assed it which makes it more time consuming to mark since I have to try to make sense of what they've done.

I just finished marking this and it's 5:20am. Off to bed!

electristan

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Sunday dinner at my mother's, with fiance, sister, sisters boyfriend, and sisters boyfriend's mother.

Shepherd's Pie with elg meat on the menu, cant wait!

Then home to clean the house as we have a guest staying next week, Boooo (the cleaning not the guest)

Dinner was great, and lots of leftovers to bring home :)

20171029_173133agsq3.jpg

Now on to cleaning up...

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
It's laundry day for me so that sucks....
Other than that, I'm going to finish the last 2 episodes of Stranger Things season 2, do some more self studying, and other random little things.

Wark

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I haven't really had a day off from work and I think I just want to rest up so I can get over being sick (feeling 80% better today). I'm torn on running out and getting a haircut though, but I'm feelin' a little lazy and tired today. I'll probably just sit at home and watch a couple movies and play some games, if anything.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wife and kids are going shopping so I'm gonna eat an edible and play Shadow of War. Been trying to kill this Tukra Ghul Keeper fucker for a few days already. I'm not moving on to any other quests until he's dead.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Play Wolfenstein, play Odyssey, watch YuGiOh, start reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck. Think I'm going with the parents to a vegan restaurant for my dad's birthday- and I'm starting my own plant based, whole food diet from today going forward.

BoldAsLove

Oct 28, 2017
FL
I have a bunch of assignments due today, then I need to go to the school's library at 5pm to get some sources for my annotated bibliography. I also need to start on my powerpoint presentation for english class. I don't want to go anywhere though it's freezing in FL right now at 66 degrees. Right now just watching redzone, my Jags have a bye week.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I work today, and am off at 4. 3+ 1/2 hours left. I'll bus home and be there at 5. I'll shower and charge my phone, then I'll walk around playing Pokemon Go. (Trying the game again. Good excuse to walk around at the very least.) Then probably Odyssey with some beers, or maybe some tea depending on how I'm feeling. Work is shit so far, so I'm leaning towards beer... I might even start drinking even before Pokemon.