• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 23 hours, 18 minutes, 48 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

What food are you craving?

Kieli

Oct 28, 2017
I've been having an intense desire to eat ramen for the past couple months. I've had it a few times last year and didn't think it was anything special. But this year, it's all I can think about eating when I go out for lunch/dinner. I've eaten some spicy garlic ramen with cha-shu (pork fillet), but it's not enough. I need more.

GasProblem

Nov 18, 2017
I just woke up and I'm waiting for my train. A cheese ham croissiant that just came out of the oven and a hot cup of coffee.

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
Schnitzel/Austrian Potato Salad, I could eat it every meal but the reality is I only make it a few times a year for the whole family for special occasions.
There are no places over here that do it :( Now I'm thinking about it.....

Mar 30, 2019
I've had enough carbonara, linguini, and strozzapreti to last a decade. I need something spicy or otherwise wildly flavorful.

Maybe I will just make a panini cubano since I'm lazy.