• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 2 days, 20 hours, 56 minutes, 8 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

What food are you craving?

Kieli

Oct 28, 2017
I've been having an intense desire to eat ramen for the past couple months. I've had it a few times last year and didn't think it was anything special. But this year, it's all I can think about eating when I go out for lunch/dinner. I've eaten some spicy garlic ramen with cha-shu (pork fillet), but it's not enough. I need more.

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
but i feel like if i have cheese curds right now my heart will explode, so maybe some other time

FaceHugger

Oct 27, 2017
I really want a fried bologna sandwich. Debating driving up to the 24/7 grocer to get the goods.

GasProblem

Nov 18, 2017
I just woke up and I'm waiting for my train. A cheese ham croissiant that just came out of the oven and a hot cup of coffee.

May 21, 2019
Soft pretzels always soft pretzels not enough people even make it and I feel sad that malls are like the only place you can get them.

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
Schnitzel/Austrian Potato Salad, I could eat it every meal but the reality is I only make it a few times a year for the whole family for special occasions.
There are no places over here that do it :( Now I'm thinking about it.....

Mar 30, 2019
I've had enough carbonara, linguini, and strozzapreti to last a decade. I need something spicy or otherwise wildly flavorful.

Maybe I will just make a panini cubano since I'm lazy.