• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've been having an intense desire to eat ramen for the past couple months. I've had it a few times last year and didn't think it was anything special. But this year, it's all I can think about eating when I go out for lunch/dinner. I've eaten some spicy garlic ramen with cha-shu (pork fillet), but it's not enough. I need more.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
beer-battered-deep-fried-cheese-curds-1.jpg

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Costco cheese curds that they put on their poutine doesn't really do it for me. A little too tangy? Sour? I prefer Burger King poutine just because the curds are sweeter.
Sheetz has some pretty decent cheese curds, sweet and savory and squeaky

thumb_600.jpg

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
but i feel like if i have cheese curds right now my heart will explode, so maybe some other time

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
I just woke up and I'm waiting for my train. A cheese ham croissiant that just came out of the oven and a hot cup of coffee.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
There's a duck pad thai with pineapple I get at my local thai place. It's one of my favorite meals in the world. I'd like that right now.

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
Schnitzel/Austrian Potato Salad, I could eat it every meal but the reality is I only make it a few times a year for the whole family for special occasions.
There are no places over here that do it :( Now I'm thinking about it.....

Mar 30, 2019
I've had enough carbonara, linguini, and strozzapreti to last a decade. I need something spicy or otherwise wildly flavorful.

Maybe I will just make a panini cubano since I'm lazy.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Pizza. Always pizza. I don't think I've had pizza in over 2 months.