• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
i saw someone post on social media last week their wife made them biscuits and gravy so i made myself biscuits and gravy on sunday. i am currently food craving-free.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
0_Rosenstein-halászlé.jpg

Hungarian fish soup or halászlé.

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
Ooh, two weeks, eh? How was it?
I was black out drunk for the first 4 days. Daiquiris sneak up on you man.
- French Quarter night life makes London night life look like chumps. Pure debauchery, lol.
-The French market has some of the best fresh produce I've seen in the USA.
- I left the Pepper Palace eith like 5 bottles of hot sauce to take home.
- Had a blast in the Garden District, Bywater, and Mid city areas.
- I've been to alot of jazz clubs but none have been able to top the talent I've seen in Nawlins.
- Beignets. That is all.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I was black out drunk for the first 4 days. Daiquiris sneak up on you man.
- French Quarter night life makes London night life look like chumps. Pure debauchery, lol.
-The French market has some of the best fresh produce I've seen in the USA.
- I left the Pepper Palace eith like 5 bottles of hot sauce to take home.
- Had a blast in the Garden District, Bywater, and Mid city areas.
- I've been to alot of jazz clubs but none have been able to top the talent I've seen in Nawlins.
- Beignets. That is all.

Yeah, I'd move there in a heartbeat if I could. There's a lot about that city that draws me to it, but the biggest point? It's the fact that I've never been treated as well anywhere else in my life. As somebody who has been treated like garbage most of his world, I'm grateful that I can think of the people I've met there, and instantly feel better about myself (which is often).

Last edited:

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Sometimes that sandwich just hits the damn spot.

And now I want one too.
I found out my work will be closed tomorrow due to the snow coming in overnight, so I stopped after work and got stuff to make. Pumped for dinner...and probably lunch tomorrow too.

My simple breakfast is toasted whole wheat bread, some Cheddar cheese, a fried egg, and sriracha mayo + orange juice. It just hits all the right spots.

Mmmmm that does sound bomb. Maybe I'll get fancy and whip up a bechamel, toss a fried egg on top and make it a croque madame.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I really want some Pho right now. Or maybe a burger. I saw that there's a Habit nearby and I've never tried it. Might check it out later.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I had an emergency tooth extraction recently and have recovered relatively well three days later, but I'm being super cautious about how I use my mouth in order to keep the healing going smoothly...

...I am dying for poutine right now, it's killing me inside. I know it kinda goes soft, but there's a lot of gumwork involved in each bite for me and I don't wanna risk it. But I want it so bad.

(Poutine is Fries and [usually] mozzarella cheese curds drowned in thick gravy. It's a Canadian delicacy and variations and additions on the formula are usually to die for.)

A longer temptation I've had is still poutine related, but oh god was it the best poutine ever.

It was served in a big round takeout tin, the fries were double fried, so they were already soft and flavourful, the gravy was amazing, and the amount of cheese curds was life threatening, it was the best. It used to be sold at a place called Montreal Steamies where I used to live, but the owner closed and moved a very long time ago, and I miss it so much.

I think they made the poutine, and then had it steam itself in the takeout tin when it was delivered, because it had an ethereal softness to the fries and cheese. I urge anyone who has the tools to do so to try making something like this and PM me or make a thread about the results.

Make it yourself, Non-Canadians, it's pretty easy! Again, make sure the gravy is good, if it's runny it will kinda ruin the whole thing a bit.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
In my time on earth I have learned two things that are non debatable.

A good Prime Rib is worth its weight in gold and is the grand daddy of all steaks.
A good spicy Ramen makes you appreciate life on earth. I have cried after eating Ramen before. Cried!

A good bowl of Ramen is like being born again, I have had flashes of my entire life. Its a religious experience.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I've been craving Osso Buco all week so I decided to make it yesterday with Mashed Red Potatoes and it was divine.

IMG_0622-1080x675.jpg

I love that I can cook pretty well so when a craving does come on I just make it myself.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
The Pho from some random, dirty street corner place in Ho Chi Minh City where we went after getting lost and to hide from the rain and the rush hour traffic. Best food of my life.

2 weeks later we were eating 100$ meat in Tokyo and still all I could think of was that 1$ Pho....

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Bread and pasta. I'm on low carb diet and I'm dieing. Wish I could do an all carb diet.

Ghostmate

Dec 11, 2017
The Pho from some random, dirty street corner place in Ho Chi Minh City where we went after getting lost and to hide from the rain and the rush hour traffic. Best food of my life.

2 weeks later we were eating 100$ meat in Tokyo and still all I could think of was that 1$ Pho....

Mah man. It's raining in OC now and a fatty bowl of phô tái with a side of oxtail on a covered patio would be tits.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been having an intense desire to eat ramen for the past couple months. I've had it a few times last year and didn't think it was anything special. But this year, it's all I can think about eating when I go out for lunch/dinner. I've eaten some spicy garlic ramen with cha-shu (pork fillet), but it's not enough. I need more.

lol came here to post this. Btw op amazon can hook you up.

Japanese Noodles Tonkotsu Ramen Concentration Pork Bone Soup, 1-Pounds, 10 Packs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K69ZK46/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0Xg6DbEP452Q3

Hime Japanese Dried Ramen Ramyun Noodles 25.4 oz (720g) (Pack of 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071Z6YX2M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_sYg6Db9PJ9H2J

Or go nuts:

bizarrely this one is worth it:

[Value Pack] Japan Mouko Tanmen NAKAMOTO Spicy And Delicious Tanmen Noodle 6 Cups Value Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CVRTL9N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_9Zg6Db3B4BRBJ

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Some saltines. I know that's not terribly exciting, but I bet if you put a sleeve of saltines in front of me right now I'd down the whole thing without realizing.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
A trip to Japan for katsu-don, tsukemen, curry with fried chicken/shrimp, and then mores tsukemen.