• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

decoyplatypus

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I want to say Suikoden, but then I don't think Konami currently has the personnel to make a good Suikoden game.

After that, I'd say the time actually is ripe for a proper X-Wing v. TIE Fighter successor.

And F-Zero. Just remaster GX, add a track editor and online multiplayer, and I'll be set for life.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Twisted Metal. Make it a Battle Royale vehicular combat online F2P game.
Parasite Eve
Chrono Trigger Actually I don't trust Square-Enix with this one.
Panzer Dragoon
Virtual On

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
Kid Icarus
Ghouls N Ghosts
Eternal Darkness (not happening)
Dead Space (not happening)

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Parasite Eve. Square should follow Capcom and do a remake of the first game with more survival horror elements and gore while keeping the spirit of the original battle system. Make sure Aya is tough again and has her respectful design of a simple jacket and jeans like the original (plus opera dress obviously). And expand Daniel and Maeda's roles.

nbnt

Oct 26, 2017
Earthworm Jim
ECCO the Dolphin
Jazz Jackrabbit
Pitfall
Sin & Punishment

None of these are gonna happen, but hey, it's good to want things.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Skate

At the beginning of the gen, I hoped that Crash, Beyond Good & Evil and Skate would comeback, only EA has ler me down

Dec 25, 2018
Alan Wake
Perfect Dark
Destroy All Humans
Zone of The Enders

yeah probably not much of a chance there with most of them but I can dream.

MeatSim1

Banned
Aug 15, 2018
I would love to see any of the following remade and then a sequel made for next gen.

Condemned (with a VR mode)
Shadow Man
The Darkness
Power Stone
Black

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Warhammer_40000_Space_Marine_cover.jpg

You felt the weight of the power armour with every step, it provided the ridiculous protection it should provide, you waded through hordes of Greenskins like a demi-god of war and chainswords were visually sooo well represented with great animations.

And it was actually a good game!

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
F-Zero (the speedy gamecube version).

MotoGP Ultimate Racing Technology (never happening, but I'm sad that the best online racing game with the perfect blend of arcade/sim is now gone).

Mount and Blade - yup, a sequel is definitely coming, but it's taking so long it feels like it needs a resurrection.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Left 4 Dead
Urban Chaos
Okami
Burnout
Bully/Manhunt
Splinter Cell
SOCOM
Syphon Filter
Dino Crisis
Eternal Darkness
Starfox Adventures
Pilotwings

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I wish Square would stop sitting on Legacy of Kain and finally do something with that franchise already.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly want a new Gauntlet game, preferably like the 3D/ ARPG ones.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Bloody Roar (only if it's as good as 1 and 2)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
Zone of the Enders
Armored Core

And number 1 : Mass Effect

El Crono

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
Einhänder. Imagine that intense action and dynamic camera with current-gen graphics. Day one purchase.

And get PlatinumGames to work on it.

Ape Escape would be amazing, I miss it a lot
The original made very good use of the DualShock. Maybe a new Ape Escape that would take advantage of the PS VR, following in the steps of Astro Bot Rescue Mission.

This. I wouldn't need any other game ever.

Pottuvoi

Oct 28, 2017
Pirates!
A proper free roaming caribbean pirate adventure without mission based design. (Or towers/camps.)

Dino Crisis
Loved the DC2, a new game in series would be lovely.

Paradroid
Awesome game.

Forbidded Forest
Bow fighting from Horizon Zero Dawn combined with big spiders and monsters in fast paced adventure combined with overhelming soundtrack.
Yup, still sounds good.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
TimeSplitters: THQ Nordic has a chance to reestablish this as the king of party shooters

Super Monkey Ball: SEGA missed the launch of a full generation of systems, this series cannot die on the Vita

Banjo Kazooie: Pls Phil

Portal: I want to know what the hell F-Stop was

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
Joke answer: Fallout since it has been dead after New Vegas.

Real answer: Timesplitters, a monkey charging me with a rocket launcher in multiplayer is always a fun time.