• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
Unlikely sequels worthy of left nut payment/exchange:

The Saboteur
Sleeping Dogs
Demon's Souls
Freedom Fighters
Resistance

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
I'd love a next gen Silent Hill

Half Life would be cool but I've given up on that dream. Really, just any great fps franchise that hasn't been around for a while.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
-DEF JAM FIGHT For (insert new city here) or Vandetta 2
-EA Sports BIG (NBA Street, NFL Street)
-Perfect Dark
-God Hand
-Dino Crisis
-Onimusha
-RE: Outbreak
-Devil's Third Multiplayer

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Viva Pinata (imagine ray traced pinatas. Oh my.)
Kingdoms of Amalur. The game had issues but i'd love to see another one.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
System Shock
Thief
Deus Ex
Jedi Knight

mvu0YiW.png

PNC76Un.png

Q2QX3Vh.png

JF1BsOC.png

Osiris397

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kingdoms of Amalur. PLEASE.
THQ Nordic owns the property now so I'm sure it will get a new game. I'm just not sure how much of the original creative team will be involved and I'm not sure it will advance much further then the original . I really wish Sony had bought that property it would make me a lot more hopeful that I would get Kingdoms of Armalur looking like Deep Down.

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much all the Gen 6 stuff.

Powerstone
Maximo
Jet Grind/Set Radio
100 Swords
Eternal Darkness
Otogi

True Fantasy Live Online

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Mass Effect. It died with 3 and Andromeda is a AAA fan-game.

Get off the Anthem flop, get DA4 out and let your main team make a fourth Mass Effect that involves a create-a-hero, potentially playable alien races, relish in the Citadel-society setting again either before or after ME3 (subvert or retcon the endings if need be, nobody cares for them regardless) let us spend hours upon hours of simply talking in long dialogue trees with NPCs on space stations and colonies and let us chose ONE CLASS we specify as, and persuade aliens out of gunfights or escalate and shoot them in the face.

Bring back Mass Effect.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Dragon's Dogma 2 is pretty much a lock at this point, so I'll come in from left field and say:

Guardian Heroes
A proper sequel, not whatever that GBA thing was.

It'll probably bomb, but at least 1 person will adore it. That person will be me.
Treasure would never do it though, they'd need to actually hire people to make games again.

Maybe Sega will throw us a bone and resurrect Virtua Fighter or Sega Rally? Probably not though :(

Osiris397

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's really a good time for a lot of the OG fighting games like Mortal Kombat to open the characters up to third person adventures. Can you imagine Kung Lao in the middle of something like Bloodborne, but wading through a combination of Chinese mythology mixed with Mortal Kombat mythology? SO freakin cool!

220px-PS2MKSM.JPG

mortal-kombat-shaolin-monks_8.jpg

Verchod

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thief
Splinter cell. Am I right in saying we've had an entire console generation without a Splinter cell Game? Madness

BluePigGanon

Oct 27, 2017
Bushido Blade

Phantasy Star (The RPG series, not Online. But Online would be alright too.)

Darkstalkers

Dino Crisis