• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
THQ Nordic owns the property now so I'm sure it will get a new game. I'm just not sure how much of the original creative team will be involved and I'm not sure it will advance much further then the original . I really wish Sony had bought that property it would make me a lot more hopeful that I would get Kingdoms of Armalur looking like Deep Down.
Good point, though just having a new, fun, relatively simple ARPG romp with a fast pace would be really cool. I enjoyed the game a lot for what it was. Just make a prettier game with hopefully a more interesting story, and I would be ecstatic. Really feel like this game was overlooked by a lot of folks. It was super-fun, but I guess it just didn't innovate or have standout features enough to command mindshare.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Y8Gm1vN.png

BouncyFrag

Oct 27, 2017
Driver: San Francisco 2 with the same mechanic of jumping from car to car. It could be in another city too.

Mass Effect

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Panzer Dragoon
Ninja Gaiden
Killzone
Wipeout
Silent Hill
MGS
Jet Set Radio
Alan Wake
Perfect Dark
KOTOR
Virtua Fighter
Sega Rally
Legend of Dragoon
Breakdown

I can go on and on.

lumzi23

Jan 16, 2018
Kotor
Rallisport Challenge
Jade Empire
Mass Effect (Yes it is still alive but I want another one. One that measures up to the original trilogy).
Virtua Fighter
Ninja Gaiden

Ian Henry

Oct 29, 2017
A lot of good ones in here. All ya'll know what's up in these gaming streets lol.

A franchise that should come back is........Bushido Blade.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Virtual On
Mass Effect
Dead Space
Syphon Filter
Nightmare Creatures (yes I'm serious)
Capcom vs SNK (been nearly 20 years since the 2nd!)
Mario vs Donkey Kong, or anything close to it. Put it on any online store and I'll buy it (and no lemmings shit please)

Ethifury

Dec 4, 2017
Metal Gear Solid

Silent Hill

Castlevania
Sly Cooper
KOTOR
Bully
Burnout
Rallisport
Dead Space (ain't happening), Max Payne (extremely unlikely), Splinter Cell (plausible).
Ninja Gaiden
Banjo Kazooie
Folklore
Turok
Perfect Dark
Tourist Trophy
Silent Hill
Suikoden
And of course... JET SET RADIOOOOOO

All of these plz

Feb 8, 2018
Killzone (4)
Sleeping Dogs
Crysis
Unreal Tournament
Powerstone
Jet set radio
Star wars battlefront (Back to the roots without the BS)
Destruction Derby/Fatal Racing type of arcade racer
Driver
Race Driver: Grid
Motorstorm
wipeout
Not sure if I'd even care about a new Half-life at this point. would it still be unique enough?

Last edited:

Rathorial

Oct 28, 2017
Will echo Skies of Arcadia. Doesn't even need to have turn-based combat or be single-player, just want to be in an animu sky pirate world doing adventures with a crew.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
The Zone of the Enders PS4/VR remaster was unexpected and exciting but then I remember it's a Konami game aka that series is dead af.

brambles13

Oct 27, 2017
Wario Land (like the GNC and GBA games)
Sly Cooper (loved the whole series on Vita)
Shining Force

I'd put Advance Wars here but I think the 2 GBA games are extremely close to perfection and I doubt a modern one would be better.

Couchpotato

Nov 7, 2018
Splinter Cell
Shadowrun (the fps)
Mech Assault
Fable
Chromehounds
Brothers in Arms
Lost Planet
LOTR BFME
Kingdom Under Fire

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Burnout is my usual answer for this type of thread but recently I've been thinking about how bad I want a new Final Fantasy Tactics. I'm astonished there hasn't been one since A2.