• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
Already bought Night in the Woods (Switch).
Have DQ Builders Switch pre-ordered..
Will buy The Darkside Detective, The Fall 2.
Might buy Bayonetta, Fe, Her Majesty's Spiffing

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
  • Dandara (switch), looks unique and awesome both art and gameplay wise.
  • Owlboy (switch), well i just wanna try this out lol.
  • Shadow of the Colossus, i saw praise for this game online all the time so i pre ordered it, it better be true :p
  • Fe (switch) also looks quite interesting and cool it's open world.

These exact same 4 games for me as well.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Break Arts 2
Trails of Cold Steel 2 PC
Shadow of the Colossus PS4
Bayonetta 2

I'm interested in Fatal Bullet for PC but since it's in the SAO universe I'm also apprehensive about it as well.

Last edited:

Horror

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Nothing.

Had plans to but I loaned some money out to family, which now puts my gaming budget to zero until June.

Godcannon

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Sprint Vector
Apex Construct
The Perfect Sniper
Blasters of the Universe
Moss
qV40K.gif

So wise, you are.

Deleted member 9714

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bayonetta 1 + 2 and Radiant Historia. It's been ages since I replayed the first Bayonetta so it'll be really nice to replay it and the sequel on the Switch. I've already played Radiant Historia as well, but I had a lot of fun with it and these last few Atlus games are a nice way to send off the 3DS.

JJShadow

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
If MHW doesn't eat all my free time (which it probably will), I'll grab SotC and Bayonetta 1+2

Never played any of them so really looking forward to experience them for the first time

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shadow of the Colossus is a "for sure."

Will wait and see the reception for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but it really looks great so far.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait for Kingdom Come review first if it's good just that if not i'm gonna clear up my backlog first especially with March games incoming.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Dynasty Warriors 9 and Bayonetta 1+2.

Give me some of that Open World Musou and double the Switch Witch Time.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Kingdom Come Deliverance - I kickstarted that a long time ago. I also ordered SOTC after the review thread. That's it for me until March with FC5 and NNK2.

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
Giving Dragon Quest Builders a shot on Switch and also picking up Bayonetta 1 & 2 as I enjoyed them enough on Wii U to replay them on Switch.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Aw man.....DW9 is coming out too!? Idk if I can squeeze it into Feb, but that's a must have for me as well.

I'm super lucky because I already have Bayo 1&2 on Wii U and SotC I can always get later since I've played it so many times between PS2 and PS3 lol I'm still getting it for PS4, but maybe during the summer drought.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
I'm still finishing up alot of games, so probably nothing. Almost done with Horizon, on the last main quest. Also almost done with Tales of Berseria.

I finished Mario Odyssey and now I'm in post game collecting Moons. And then I'll go back to Zelda.

If I buy something this month it'll be either Shovel Knight or Stardew Valley for Switch. I have wanted to play those games for a while now. But I want to finish 3 of the 4 games mentioned above before doing that.

Really hope we get a February direct this month with a March release date for Fire Emblem. FE in March and God of War in April would be perfect.

Burning Justice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maaaaaybe Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology or Bayonetta 1+2. Those are the only February games that I'm even remotely interested in.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably nothing, since I need to buy other stuff and I'm saving for a Switch.
Maybe I get Kingdom Come if the game turns out to be good.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing DBZ since launch and will continue to get games in here and there, but will definitely be mainly playing Shadow of the Colossus next week and then Kingdom Come: Deliverance the week after.

Deleted member 31133

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Too many. My wallet is on it's death bed.

Just bought Dragonball fighters Z and Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age (FF was £11.00 and couldn't resist at that price!).

Then I want to buy Bayonetta 1+2 for the Switch, plus Shadow of the Colossus and Monster Hunter World for the PS4.

Maybe even Kingdom Come Deliverance as well if it's good.

Also have my eye on a few Japanese PS2 games and some Japanese DS games.

Good thing I have the money for this hobby.

Salmone_D_Oro

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I have Deus Ex Mankind Divided to play and fucking Knack to play thanks to PS Plus . I am currently switching between DBZ Fighterz and GT Sport .

Salmone_D_Oro

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Too many. My wallet is on it's death bed.

Just bought Dragonball fighters Z and Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age (FF was £11.00 and couldn't resist at that price!).

Then I want to buy Bayonetta 1+2 for the Switch, plus Shadow of the Colossus and Monster Hunter World for the PS4.

Maybe even Kingdom Come Deliverance as well if it's good.

Also have my eye on a few Japanese PS2 games and some Japanese DS games.

Good thing I have the money for this hobby.

Dafuq , where did you get that at 11 ?

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shadow Of The Colossus pre ordered

Fe if reviews are good

Looks like thats it so far unless something surprising pops up.

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would have been Far Cry 5 but since that's been delayed a month, nothing in February for me so im basically still waiting until Far Cry 5. :(