• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
There's literally nothing coming out on Xbox One (that I like) this month however, I am very, very excited to play Shadow of the Colossus for the first time all the way through. I only played it in fits and starts on my old friends PlayStation 2 about eleven or twelve years ago (!)

sirleiland

Jan 30, 2018
Dandara (Switch)
Bayonetta 1&2 (Switch)
Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology (3DS)
ACA Neo Geo Super Baseball 2020 (Switch)

Maybe:
Owlboy (Switch)
Fe (Switch)

Goose Se7en

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bayonetta will probably be the only game releasing in February that I'll be getting and I mean the Switch version.

Completely forgot about Owlboy. Getting that on PS4.

Tonton

Oct 25, 2017
Trails of Cold Steel II is all I need

also i impulse pre ordered final fantasy xv

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I may get Crossing Souls as well. I haven't seen many people talking about that which surprises me as I think it could appeal to a lot of people.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I just bought a digital copy of Monster Hunter: World today, and I ordered from the Microsoft store FFXV Deluxe Edition (on sale for 40 dollars and I'm a sucker for steelbooks) and Mighty No 9 (for 5 dollars I can live with it if it actually does suck) and those are arriving... tomorrow (?). I also bought a copy of Ninja Gaiden 2 for NES with its manual. Speaking of old Ninja Gaiden games, I ordered vanilla Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox along with the guides for it and Ninja Gaiden 2 for the 360. I just like reading them. So, nothing that actually came out in February... I guess Monster Hunter's close enough, though.

also getting dragon ball super part 3 for non gaming related stuff
I've definitely already got this on order too.

SotC because I couldn't finish it on PlayStation 2.
Yeah, I was thinking about it too. I tried the old version shortly after The Last Guardian was first revealed, so... 2009? I did not like how it felt to play so I didn't stick with it. I might give it another chance though.

Nov 4, 2017
I've already pre-ordered SotC. I thought Ni no Kuni was coming out this month, but I was wrong. Looks like it's just SotC on PS4 for me in terms of new releases. Might beg the wife to buy me Odyssey for Valentine's Day :D

Jeff6851

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Already got We Were Here Too. Plan to get Shadow of the Colossus this weekend and may grab another $10 indie but we'll see.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Probably
UFC 3

Maybe

Shadow of the Colossus
Monster Hunter World
Fe

Not really
Kingdom Come (technically bought it in 2014 and have since come to regret this action)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing. There's nothing coming out for me until Yakuza 6, and then nothing coming out after it either until Spider-Man.

Gonna be a real boring year.

Spamlynguist

Oct 27, 2017
Shadow of the Colossus Remake.

I'm also picking up an original PS2 this week, so I might get some cheap games for that as well.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Bayonetta and Expand Dong on Switch

Thinking about DBZ, but I'm know I'm gonna play it twice then forget about it

I miiiiiiiight grab an XboneX for my brothers bday, but idk the S is totally fine

nickfrancis86

Nov 10, 2017
I've just picked up Subnautica, that'll probably all take up most of my gaming time. May get SotC, might wait a bit for that.

Also, not sure if it counts but I'll probably give Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition a start.

Oct 25, 2017
gosh, i JUST bought my first Sony console [PS4 Pro], so i'm already too busy playing catch-up [and Monster Hunter] to even THINK about any new games at the moment...

edit: oh, i'll definitely be buying SotC remake though, as i feel like that counts as "catching up", to a degree... [although i always got to dabble briefly in Sony classics on my friends' consoles, i never got to just sit down and indulge the way one needs to]

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Dragon Ball FighterZ and Final Fantasy 12 are the for sure ones, though I might pick up the rest of the Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games on Steam this month, too.

And probably Iconoclasts after seeing that pixel art thread yesterday.

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
Shadow of the Colossus (and, technically, I already bought it :-) )

DVO0Lm8X4AAkWnL.jpg

also, MHW or DragonBall FighterZ – still can't decide what I want more.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I hardly ever buy new, never mind day one (last game I did was Phantom Pain)but already pre-ordered SOTC and it's already preloaded, just waiting for the timer rundown and unlock.

Oct 27, 2017
Bayonetta 1+2 is the only one I can think of, but I'm still undecided on that. There isn't a whole lot for me this spring and summer in general.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
promised myself off new games but i've been waiting for Kingdom Come for years... going to have to bite on that. pretty hyped, may even take a day off work

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Not sure. I was gonna say Bayo but I've never played them and haven't ever really liked character action games.
Maybe I'll wait until I'm done with MonHan and grab it, hopefully for slightly cheaper.
I want SOTC, but I've played the original so I'm in no hurry right now. I've been buying too many games lately anyway.

Deleted member 32615

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Definitely Buying
-Shadow of the Colossus
-Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
-Celeste (BOUGHT)
If Good Reviews

-Kingdom Come: Deliverance
-Secret of Mana
-Fe