• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dubloon7

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Overcooked.

I bought this game on PSN and Steam. I have no close friends who play games. (I just started Steam and my laptop is not a gaming laptop.)

I have attempted to play this solo and it's like dipping my toes in a drop of water in hell; the enjoyment disappears instantly.

I want to play and ENJOY this game on my PS4 so badly but looking online this game was not designed by the indie devs to be able to play online with random players. I am currently running through Alientation and that game works really well finding people online to play with to trough thru.

Are there any games, in your opinion, that would be better designed and played with a online capability, as well as the local couch co-op?

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Generally none. Though I did like the random notes and occasional invasions when playing Souls games.

I guess things like Destiny and Warframe for simple missions, public events etc. as those you can do without having chat on. I have little interest in chatting with randoms. If I need a team I'll find people on a forum or LFG rather than take my chances with randoms in match making.