• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Assuming we're talking about this version:

I'd say eurodance or trance. Closer to eurdoance.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do you know of any songs similar to it?

Trance isn't usually my genre of electronic music, but a pretty classic dream trance anthem is Children by Robert Miles:

This is of the Dream subgenre of trance which is supposed to relax you, so it might not feel as energetic or uptempo as Simple and Clean by design. Are you looking for something more with the relentless beat of Simple and Clean or more the sound and style (i.e instrumentation)?

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
6a9AyLQr.gif

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Assuming we're talking about this version:

I'd say eurodance or trance. Closer to eurdoance.

I never knew there was a full version of this! I thought the longer version in the intro of the game WAS the full version, because the TV commercial at the time had two even shorter versions (30 second and 15 second remix). This full version is pretty cool!

Funny thinking about this song, the commercial with this song is basically what got me to buy Kingdom Hearts. This remix used to get stuck in my head.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Trance isn't usually my genre of electronic music, but a pretty classic dream trance anthem is Children by Robert Miles:

This is of the Dream subgenre of trance which is supposed to relax you, so it might not feel as energetic or uptempo as Simple and Clean by design. Are you looking for something more with the relentless beat of Simple and Clean or more the sound and style (i.e instrumentation)?

the beat