• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Amazon Echo for my mother, and a second receiver + Bundesliga football for a year for my father.... and a new trash bin for his mancave, because it's tiny and always full. lol

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
I made/ordered a physical photo book of a holiday we took together. Turned out really damn well.

bgbball31

Oct 25, 2017
My bought an instant pot recently, so I bought her a recipe book for it, and then some movies. Probably then going to buy a rug for under her dining room table because the one there is getting a bit shabby looking.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
I got my mother a really nice shawl/scarf kind of piece, and my stepfather a selection of cool Canadian snacks (salmon jerky, etc.) and craft Canadian beer. They live in Europe, so it'll be new for him!

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
I got some perfume for the both of them. My mom wanted some, and my stepdad's hard as fuck to shop for.

I usually send kcups to my dad since I get a discount on them and he lives in the middle of nowhere where it's hard to get them.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
Philips Hue lights for my mother and I got my dad the Lego Saturn V. I've also made some nice concrete castings for their home, so hopefully they'll enjoy everything

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Perfume. Got my dad Sauvage. But if you're willing to spend a bit more.. Tom Ford noir is amazing (already have it myself, dad and I share stuff)

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Every year, as far back as I can remember, my dad has always said that he just wants my sister and I to come home for Christmas. And while that is very sweet we can't just not give him anything for Christmas so we almost struggle every year getting him something. There's never anything he wants or needs so we typically have to get creative or ask our mom what she thinks he needs (she typically has a few ideas lol).

So this year we're giving him a new computer/office chair. He has his own one-man business he runs from home and his current chair is my old, used computer chair from when I lived at home. He claims it's perfectly fine but that thing is so worn out I can't imagine it being comfortable still. So this year he's getting a new one whether he likes it or not :D

EekumBokum

Oct 25, 2017
An air fryer for my mom (she really wants one). Not sure about my dad yet, he's hard to shop for. Will be keeping an eye on this thread as well.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
I used to actually try and get my mom stuff she wants, but its almost a guarantee she will return it. So instead of wasting my time I just get her a Visa or AMEX gift card and she can get whatever she'd like.

My dad I usually get him an Amazon giftcard and some rand other thing I find. I got him a skull mug last year.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to think of a Steve Harvey type gift for my mom. She watches all ten of his shows every day.

Marjorine

Oct 27, 2017
I used to get them random crap. But since they watch my daughter daily I have kicked it up a notch or ten. Gift cards, nice clothes, take them out for a nice dinner. etc. They don't really want or need it, but with the money we save in daycare? I feel like this is a way to give them a little something for their efforts.

SharHafix

Dec 9, 2017
Got my Mum a Sega MD Classic. She tried to get one earlier in the year but they were sold out everywhere. Managed to get one from Gumtree. I can't wait to see her face!

the_bromo_tachi

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Got my dad a Sony HDR TV. I've always wanted to buy him something since he deserves it after all the hardship. We were always poor when he raised my but tried his best to support us. To be able to finally buy him something was a great feeling.

Getting my mom some money. That's about it.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Probably just a gift card for my dad. Was gonna get him something else but it's still up in the air whether or not he is coming here for Xmas, so just gonna play it safe.

Mom can go fuck herself.