• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Thread title. The videos where awesome, and every time we see a disaster in gaming, but no crowbcat video, things simply doesn't feel right.

I thought they were some group of individuals and not a Single editor. So what happened? I still watch their no man sky videos and mass effect Andromeda to give me a smile.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
They included a racist meme in one of their videos, so people stopped talking about them. That's all I remember.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I'm guessing COVID since he gets his ideas from those E3 / gaming conference videos.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I assume they'd be getting next-gen system issues stuff ready right now? There hasn't really been much to make fun of for a while.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably not right, but apparently they included a racist meme in one of their videos which lead to their Patreon and such getting shut down so they had no reason to make anymore videos amongst other things

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Never got into their videos, they were waaay too long.

Nov 11, 2020
They included a racist meme in one of their videos, so people stopped talking about them. That's all I remember.
I'm probably not right, but apparently they included a racist meme in one of their videos which lead to their Patreon and such getting shut down so they had no reason to make anymore videos amongst other things

Not doubting, but could either of you/anyone provide some proof? Crowbcat's videos gave my friends and I some really good laughs, and this would be gutting if true. :(

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
IIRC, non of the answers above are correct per-se. I believe Crowbcat got a copytight strike on one of his final videos, I believe that if he'd get another one the channel would be shut down. I remember that he at some point said that he wouldn't make more videos because of that because he'd lost the joy of making them when he just gets copyright strikes on them

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm not surprised he stopped making videos. He made a video praising Sprint Vector because it was a cool VR title and he liked it a lot and wanted to give it more attention. But since he spent the past few years making videos about negativity he cultivated a fanbase of idiots who just accused him of being a "paid shill".

He was basically stuck into making content shitting on things, Because making a video with a semblance of praise towards a game was just met with backlash. I'd get tired of making shit too.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
No E3 or any big regular non/pre Covid events in 2020 to ridicule/spoof maybe...?

Albeit, he could get good materials from Halo Infinite's Craig. 🤷

safety_lite

Jan 16, 2018
Chicago, IL
I'm not surprised he stopped making videos. He made a video praising Sprint Vector because it was a cool VR title and he liked it a lot and wanted to give it more attention. But since he spent the past few years making videos about negativity he cultivated a fanbase of idiots who just accused him of being a "paid shill".

He was basically stuck into making content shitting on things, Because making a video with a semblance of praise towards a game was just met with backlash. I'd get tired of making shit too.

That makes a lot of sense.i enjoyed his Mario odyssey GTA vid, but everything else was just so miserably negative. Mocking minecon was just straight-up bullying, too.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
An extremely negative channel that breeded horrible discussion