What happened to Ghost of Tsushima?

i-Lo

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Wow, I could say I am aghast at the notion of GiTS being developed by SP is 'racist' but I have seen my share of other equally, if not more, bizarre and bad posts recently.

Yikes and Oof will suffice.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
Because it's nonsensical to think that a dev owned by a Japanese company, who has to get approval for and funding from said Japanese company shouldn't be allowed to make a game based in Japan. Hell its silly even if they had no ties to Japan at all and still wanted to make this game but this is doubly silly. I'm not even sure what to label this, ethnic concern trolling?
Lol yeah being skeptical of the video game industry's sensitivity toward cultural ownership and appropriation is totally concern trolling. Jeeeeesus Christ.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
So you have no more evidence than your petty fear mongering. Thanks.
"Petty fear mongering"

Can you take a step back and listen to yourself for a second?

If Sucker Punch's milquetoast attempt to represent something other than white people in Second Son wasn't enough to cause any concern for you, I'd imagine you're a lost cause, but here's some reading if you're actually interested in giving it some thought.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"Petty fear mongering"

Can you take a step back and listen to yourself for a second?

If Sucker Punch's milquetoast attempt to represent something other than white people in Second Son wasn't enough to cause any concern for you, I'd imagine you're a lost cause, but here's some reading if you're actually interested in giving it some thought.

What is the point of this attutude. It seems like you're making an asserted attempt to drive people away.

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
Surely all of those who are posting 'cross-gen launch' are trolling at this point? Didn't Cerny himself confirm that PS5 would be BC with PS4? Unless you think 'Evil' Sony are going to force their customers to double dip on PS5 when MS are handing out updates to play games you already own with highest fidelity on new consoles?

Some of you aren't even subtle with console warring, at least be up front about it if you want to engage in it.

bulletyen

Nov 12, 2017