• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 46433

Aug 5, 2018
Im waiting for the ps6 version where your consciousness gets transported in the game world.

OP
OP
Buff Beefbroth

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
Game devs: *develop game*

Resetera: "WhAt HAPPENED"

lmao y'all fukken silly

Me: remember this game that was revealed in 2017 with a significant announcement demo in 2018 and now radio silence a year later just checking up now, a few months from next gen

ResetERA: cHIlL mAN itS iN DeVelOPmEnT HyPE culTUrE haS GonE tOo FaR??? hA ha It iS a WIi2 XclUSive GOT EEM that will teach u 2 be interested in a vidya game on this enthusiast website

Last edited:

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They will show it later. It is still too early for it.

Also lol at people thinking Sekiro somehow affected it. It is not like they are very different games...

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
It was revealed October 2017, less than two years ago. A year and a half after Death Stranding (E3 2016) and 10 months after TLoU2 (PSX 2016). It's not hard to believe.
Sucker Punch hasn't released a game since 2014, so when it was revealed and looked like it was fairly far along people assumed it was probably close to release.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
I am perfectly happy waiting for this to be a ps5 title at this point. I can't keep up with the games I want to play as it is.

OP
OP
Buff Beefbroth

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
"Remember this?"

Dude its been a year. Calm down.

It's actually been 2; game was announced in 2017 and had a big E3 reveal in 2018. Most games at that stage have followup info, not complete radio silence.

For the record, I'm not in a state that needs to be "calmed". Just looking forward to the game and realized there was a whole lot of nothing shown in the past year and was wondering if there were any updates I missed.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not a panic, just curious. Really excited for the game, want to see more. A year of zero updates is weird to me.
Why is it weird?

I can think of many games that did this like TLOU2, Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA5. It was just revealed too early.

We will hear more about it in a few months for sure after Death Stranding is out. Sony focuses on one big exclusive at a time.

Escaflow

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
LOL stop comparing a Sucker Punch game to Sekiro.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Gamescom is also literally a week away, and Keighly mentioned Sony is going to be among those sharing news and "world premier content". So here's hoping we get a Tsushima release date/window/update of some kind.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I legitimately wonder how much elasticity AAA games can exhibit in response to their competitor's successes years before release. Sekiro was God damn good, and between the phenomenal exploration, mobility, and combat, I'd want to hone certain elements of my game of I were Ghost's director.

stizz

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
There were rumors leaks of ps5 reveal dates....in the 2020 and GOTsu might be pushed to ps5 or also coming to ps5. Rumor feb 2020 reveal date.

Last edited:

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Sony admitted they jumped the gun on announcements this generation which led to a long ass wait and often multiple showings of games before they got released. The gap in news - on this (and other games) - we're seeing now is partly due to the PS5 launch but also Sony correcting this and going back to only announcing games closer to when they are ready, which is no bad thing.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
My sentiments exactly OP
This is actually sony's most exciting new IP imo and I'm disappointed we've seen so little

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly thought Sekiro *is* Ghost of Tsushima (I don't really follow these games anymore *these games meaning hyped up games that were shown on some advertising show and you literally know nothing about)

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I think it's going to be a PS5 launch title. It'll still be on PS4, obviously, but the PS5 version will be the one they push hardest.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Games of that scale take time, yall get too impatient. Games like that are five year efforts MINIMUM but you dont hear anything for a year and get all nervous. You know making previews and marketing items take a lot of time AWAY from actually making the game, right?

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It will be out in the fall as a ps5 launch title. Sony always announces games too early.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I hope the Sekiro posts are just joking because this will easily outsell it, there is also nothing it can learn from since they are going for 2 different things.

Nov 23, 2017
There's a new leak/rumor saying that it'll be shown off again in FEB 2020 along with the PS5 reveal. Considering its sources though, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Got this link from SIFTD (https://www.gamesradar.com/new-leak...alongside-news-of-ghost-of-tsushima-and-more/)
If they moved this or lou2 to ps5 only they would piss off so many people. I would feel pretty unhappy about it personally, considering I don't generally buy new consoles at launch.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Most likely when Death Stranding releases, Sony will focus on showing TLOU2 and then once that is out, Ghost of Tsushima will get the spotlight.