• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I feel like there were weekly announcements on "KFC debuts______" or "New ______ at Wendy's"

Y'all on a diet?

Or are less specialty food items coming out?

How would I find out about new items of it weren't for y'all? :(

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing really noteworthy is out. We're still surviving the Chicken Sandwich War of 2019 and does anyone give a fuck about Mini Tacos?

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Nothing really noteworthy is out. We're still surviving the Chicken Sandwich War of 2019 and does anyone give a fuck about Mini Tacos?

This.

I'm still keeping track of the fast food blogs, but there's not really much that's particularly threadworthy out there. You can't really get much mileage out of something like the Bacon Cheddar King for example. Especially considering i've been completely unable to acquire the damn sandwich.
Burger-King-Unveils-New-Cheddar-Bacon-King-Sandwich-678x381.jpg

that dude whats his name X something or another from *** didnt follow us over here did he?

I actually remember who you're talking about, Xia something or another. They're one of the main inspirations for my FF threads.
I'm not 100% sure if they actually migrated here.

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Because fast food these days has officially become complete garbage.

It was one thing when you could rationalize that it was dirt cheap. That took the edge off. But now it's not only abjectly disgusting even to the least discriminating of us, but it's gotten beyond a justifiable price point for what it is.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Because fast food these days has officially become complete garbage.

It was one thing when you could rationalize that it was dirt cheap. That took the edge off. But now it's not only abjectly disgusting even to the least discriminating of us, but it's gotten beyond a justifiable price point for what it is.

Preach it.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
All KFCs in Quebec City died. The last one closed mere weeks ago.

Sad day for fast food, good day for my arteries.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
"Fun threads" don't seem to gain as much traction like they used to. We're politics and Star Wars now haha.

Either that or the KFC stans finally realized that Popeye's is the superior chicken.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Idk I felt kind of insulted being targeted by shills that assume just cuz I'm a gamer that I have a typical gamer diet so I'm glad that's over and done with

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
take a look at what's beneath your feet. flowers that once made you smile have turned to stone now they're grinding down your teeth

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Last I remember Burger King was on a downward slide. Does it still suck?
Idk why, I think it's cause the pump their smell into the local area, but BK is something I randomly crave at least twice a year. I'll never eat it besides then. But damn I grew up on them tenders, and I can taste em right now if I try to

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
I prefer Burger King breakfast to McDonalds sometimes. BK has the croissont bread, bite size hash brown and the old school OJ in a carton

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
I have had it, and I can tell you.... it's okay. It's exactly what's advertised. Just replace american cheese with cheap (but still better) mild cheddar slices.

Ehhhhhhhhh.... That's kind of what i was expecting.
But i always end up trying every new Fast Food item at least once, so it gets pretty annoying when what's (supposed to be) a nationwide release somehow isn't out in my region. I just tried getting it today, in fact.

The Chicken Sandwich war of 2019 was a violent war. I'm glad it's over.

McDonalds certainly doesn't want it to be.
The publication got its hands on an email sent this weekend by the National Owners Association, a group formed in 2018 by hundreds of McDonald's franchisees who want more control over their restaurants, their menus and their prices. Now they want that crispy chicken sandwich, and they wanted it yesterday.

"We need to stay focused on coming up with a Chicken Sandwich our customers are going to crave," the email reads, according to the Business Insider story. "A chicken sandwich that gives our customers another reason to visit McDonald's."

But to be fair, the Chicken Sandwich war was incredibly overhyped. Zaxbys is still the winner when it comes to fast food chicken IMO. the Popeyes sandwich was fine, but even Sonic has sold better ones in comparison.

In fact, it's Grilled Chicken sandwiches are typically the best, and not even in the health sense.
440703137350df08be1c81578186b5752d148707.jpg

They have far more flavor packed in them compared to the crispy/fried counterparts, and this applies to pretty much every place that sells both.
Zaxbys, Sonic, Wendy's, even Mcdonalds is able to pull off a damn good grilled sandwich. Save the fryer for some Chicken nuggets and/or tenders.
Now if Popeyes decided to pull their talents into making one of those, that would have been a worthy war.

Septy

Prophet of Truth
Nov 29, 2017
United States
Okay so I keep hearing good things about Culver's. I went there once about a year ago and the burgers were honestly really tasteless for the high price. I decided to try it again and they're still really tasteless for their price. Burger King, Wendy's, and Hardee's stay winning for fast food burgers.

The Hiveking

Oct 27, 2017
New, crispy pretzel chicken fries at burger king, crispy, crunchy pretzel outside, tender, juicy white meat chicken inside. New crispy pretzel chicken fries, or try original chicken fries, only at burger king

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I work at Zaxby's corporate, we got this new Caribbean Jerk sandwich that's okay I guess

idk we've done better shit before

I haven't had the sandwich but the caribbean jerk boneless wings were pretty good. It's not something I'll miss when they go away but the sauce has a unique flavor to it.

Okay so I keep hearing good things about Culver's. I went there once about a year ago and the burgers were honestly really tasteless for the high price. I decided to try it again and they're still really tasteless for their price. Burger King, Wendy's, and Hardee's stay winning for fast food burgers.

You must've gone to a bad location because Culver's is great whenever I've been there. There's one that opened up near me in November and it's always consistently good. Easily one of the best fast food burger joints along with Cook-Out.

Septy

Prophet of Truth
Nov 29, 2017
United States
You must've gone to a bad location because Culver's is great whenever I've been there. There's one that opened up near me in November and it's always consistently good. Easily one of the best fast food burger joints along with Cook-Out.
It was two separate locations. Idk, I'll probably go elsewhere whenever I'm craving a burger on a cheat day.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'm such a slob I could make a thread every week if you want. There's literally every fast food place you can name within a few miles of me (aside from stuff only on the west coast) and I will eat at all of them.