• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What team are you?

• Team Wiener Mii

Votes: 731 20.9%
  • Team Chibi Robo on fire

Votes: 2,590 74.2%
  • Team Cenation #HustleLoyaltyRespect

Votes: 170 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orthodoxy1095

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Completely agree with a lot of what you said. I want to see the pair up mechanic go and supports to be reworked with no more child characters. It was a cool plot twist in Awakening but completely dumb in Fates.

Shadow of Valentia felt so forward thinking for where I want the series to head towards that I hope it isn't a one-off.
The voice-acting alone was huge for SoV. If the next one doesn't get major VA work, I dunno how I'll handle it.

BanGy

Oct 25, 2017
72682cbb61c00ae953ae0e75449d4223.jpg
WE NEED EMOJI'S!

11 minutes! Hype.

Neoleo2143

Oct 27, 2017
Completely agree with a lot of what you said. I want to see the pair up mechanic go and supports to be reworked with no more child characters. It was a cool plot twist in Awakening but completely dumb in Fates.

Shadow of Valentia felt so forward thinking for where I want the series to head towards that I hope it isn't a one-off.

Considering that the Fates Children are pretty much universally less popular than the Awakening Children, it's probably done. On the other hand, the Conquest Cast is more popular than Birthright's Cast, so I imagine they'll probably go for a tone like that again.

What I'm thinking is that the new game is probably going to be a lot like an expansion on the new ideas in SoV like the new skill system and the turnwheel. I predict more gimmicky maps like Conquest.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Hopefully if Nintendo is still reading this thread, they're not paying any attention to the nonsense suggestions like making the next Fire Emblem more like Echoes, less like Awakening/Fates.

Last edited:

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
The Perfect Strangers theme song apparently has the current Nintendo direct date coded in there somewhere. Might just be a rumour but someone should check that out to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.