• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 9, 2017
My imagination is crazy vivid so it's like I'm seeing some Requiem for a Dream nastiness of him seeing that nose and still snorting. Make me queasy.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Article says he snorted pills that were mixed with glass and it shredded his septum. Which I'm sure was made worse by him continuing to snort shit.
Sounds like bullshit to me. He's probably snorted so much of so many different things his entire life at some point he had to just be snorting into infected wounds in his nose over and over I'd imagine.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Article says he snorted pills that were mixed with glass and it shredded his septum. Which I'm sure was made worse by him continuing to snort shit.

Incest+is+nasty+saying+the+gif+is+awkward+doesnt+necessarily+_4156fcac71e85907ce68eeccdd5b5a0a.gif

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
They should put that shit in dare when they come to schools JFC!
Make no mistake, if you're in withdrawals and staring at some oxy mixed with a little broken glass, you're pretty likely going to take that chance. Your brain tells you to take care of the sickness right away and whatever comes after that you'll be able to deal with because you'll be well.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last I heard, like a month ago he was talking about being 18 days sober.

I wanna know who's still enabling him.
if you go up and read an earlier tweet about him being allowed to work while being in rehab. when he does stand up comedy people always offer artie drugs. fans of his should know better than offering him but they always do. he always said that he was always around drugs when he did shows so that rehab center really screwed up by allowing him to work.

Oct 25, 2017
if you go up and read an earlier tweet about him being allowed to work while being in rehab. when he does stand up comedy people always offer artie drugs. fans of his should know better than offering him but they always do. he always said that he was always around drugs when he did shows so that rehab center really screwed up by allowing him to work.
If it's people at his shows, they're really heartless.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would an five year jail sentence help him? I know there's drugs in jail but maybe that's his rock bottom moment.
i'll bet he ends up finding a way to get drugs in jail. he has money so its totally doable. although i'm not sure he has enough money to get drugs for 5 years and keep paying for his house and other stuff.

Last edited:

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Jesus Christ at that latest pic and video above...hope the dude gets the help he needs before he's dead.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Jail is going to be the only thing that helps him. He has way too many enablers/too much money to bottom out like a lot of addicts do.

Oct 28, 2017
As a long time Stern fan since the E show, that video is insanely hard to watch. Art looks broken.

At least he doesn't have that permanent bloody nasal drip anymore. That was even worse.

I had been following him on Twitter, and actually believed he had finally sobered up too.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, poor Artie looks worse and worse every time I see him. Addiction is frightening and so sad, I've seen it too much around me. I only expect the worst when there's news about him even though I try to remain hopeful about a positive outcome for him. He's lucky to even be alive.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jail won't help an addict, they'll just keep using and make new connects

drug court would be good for him

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I saw him on a podcast recently and he's like "I'm well," while bleeding out of his Cronenberg nose

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn that's so sad.

I remember the auditions for the Jackie chair and was pulling for Adam Carolla(way before he revealed himself as a right wing blowhard) but i grew to love Artie. He gave us some all time classic radio and I hope he can get his shit together.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
Well, drug court seemed to do Trey Anastasio a lot of good, so maybe this one'll stick. What a fucking bummer. What did you do to yourself, Artie? Goddamn.

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
Why did I click this? I only recognized the name from when he roasted the football announcer guy, but I hope he gets his stuff together because that's rough.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Enzom21

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
I always hoped Artie would get better but his addiction is definitely going to kill him.
--
Unrelated but why is the view count so ridiculously high for this thread?
PdWBtGc.png

Look at how many posts a thread with a similar view count has:
8tRQjlA.png

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I always hoped Artie would get better but his addiction is definitely going to kill him.
--
Unrelated but why is the view count so ridiculously high for this thread?
PdWBtGc.png

Look at how many posts a thread with a similar view count has:
8tRQjlA.png
Google Artie Lange's nose and this site is one of the top results.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
well

I doubt he will be in season 3 of that crashing show

if there even is one

Deleted member 8777

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He looks like he belongs in a horror movie now. God damn unnaturally deformed noses always freaked me out.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ..

People are fucking horrifyingly stupid.

"Hey, its half dead Artie! He likes to party! He'll appreciate this!"

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, what happened to Trey? 😰

he was an alcoholic and found his way to prescription opiates. dude was a mess and was literally dying on stage in front of his fans. band broke up in 2004, he spiraled out, and in 2006 he got caught driving under the influence and with opiates on him. he was sentenced to drug court and then probation/house arrest and he's been sober, happy, and healthy ever since.

went from looking like this

tumblr_lxi39sIhX71qfh13l.jpg

to now looking like this

ZBWT9gM.jpg

he's a big advocate for drug court because had he gone to jail instead he would have kept using and would probably be dead

Negaduck

Oct 26, 2017
Checking out Pete Holme's new stand up, they showed a preview for the next season of Crashing.

6gam8Q2.jpg

confirmed for season 3.