• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a console that is coming out this winter, we know next to nothing about the console and we still don't have a firm release date. When developers are this silent about their games I feel like it is to hide the fact there is a troubled development going on with this console. I really doubt this console is going to make the holiday target release date.

since this kind of concern trolling worked so well for Ghost of Tsushima, figured I'd do this for the PS5. Desperate times.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
pls work

raw

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
sony accidentally used the blueprints as toilet paper and now they're trying to scramble one together from tin cans before their mom finds out

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of companies reveal tech, a month or even a couple of weeks before launching it. People know it's coming, that's enough for now. This is unusual for consoles but not for tech. Times have changed. Relax.

Geek

Nov 8, 2017
I would say that if we don't hear anything from Sony this week, the PS5 is probably canceled.

I'm trying to help

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
since the playstation 5 is cancelled like everyone already guessed they're just going to release the playstation 6 instead

Neilg

Nov 16, 2017
it's a strategy to dominate the conversation once microsoft starts pushing theirs. they're holding back as much material as possible. it will not result in lost sales because they'll still have months of much tighter focused marketing before launch.

you should concern troll for microsoft to ramp up their campaign and announce a price.

Oct 25, 2017
It's got so many flops Sony are having a hard job getting it to stand up to show off.

But don't panic, it will be in the next Direct.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I no longer care about PS5 news, I've decided to join the rest of my handsome brothers in PC gaming heaven. GG Sony you had your chance.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.