What is Robert Rodriguez Hiding?

Vonnegut

May 27, 2018
Have you ever seen Robert Rodriguez without a hat or head covering of some kind?

The man is hiding something. Perhaps the back of his head is home to a dark wizard.

If you're going bald, just embrace it. How can a man of his level of success be so insecure?

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
He has the face of a luchadore and his human face is actually a mask and the hats hide the laces at the back

Coming this season on Lucha Underground

BluePigGanon

Oct 27, 2017
I want to formally protest this automatic assumption people make that caps a lot of the time = bald. I have a full head of hair (knock on wood) and regularly just throw a cap on because it's easier than fucking with it. I actually had someone say "people are going to think you're balding". STOP THE MADNESS.

LuxCommander

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
As far as I know it's a baldspot. I used to work under a guy that got his start at the Troublemaker prop shop and I'm fairly certain he mentioned that as the reason why he's always wearing a hat in public.

Redmond Barry

Nov 24, 2017
Not sure what you mean, OP. After googling "Robert Rodriguez" I only had to sift through seven rows of pictures before I found this picture from only 23 years ago:

Looks fine to me.

Flousn

Jan 16, 2018
Related: are there any photos of slash without tophat or basecap from the last.... 10 years or so? Saw him live 3 days ago and it's impressive how that hat is glued to his head.