• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
I voted First Class, as it is my favourite. I love the setting, and I love the dynamic between Fassbender and McAvoy. I think that Logan is also really good, but I'm partial to First Class

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Days of Future Past.

I'm a total weirdo who didn't really like Logan, and also didn't really mind Apocalypse.

Oct 26, 2017
Days of Future Past is only great for like 15 minutes, guys
This isn't close to being true. The future scenes are tense and have a great sense of despair. Anytime Macavoy and Fassbender share the screen the movie is great. Anything to do with Quicksilver is great. Jackman is awesome as always, as with Stewart and Mckellen. The soundtrack is solid. The ending coda is pretty much perfect.

Also all things considered Mystique isn't featured as much in the film as much as people love to harp on her. It helps that she's off doing her own thing for much of the film.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Logan > 2 > Dofp

The latter 2 being the best ensemble superhero flicks to date for me and the first one being top 3 superhero flick in general

Lord Hypnos

Oct 31, 2017
UK
1. Logan
2. X-2
3. DoFP
4. Deadpool
5. Deadpool 2
6. First Class
7. X-Men
8. The Wolverine
9. X-Men 3
10. Apocalypse
11. Wolverine Origins

Not seen Dark Phoenix but it sounds shite

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
It goes:

- Logan (easily, easily. I'd put it above mist superhero films in general).
- First Class OST
- Deadpool
- Deadpool 2
- First Class feature film.
- Mix and Match the rest.
-
-
-
- Whatever the fuck Wolverine Origins was supposed to be.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
1. Deadpool
2. First Class
3. Deadpool 2
4. The rest

I really have no love for the franchise as a whole entity, so I like the entries that feel the least serious and eschew the late 90s aesthetic the most. I think these three movies are all really good though.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Logan seems out of all the other movies leagues but I havent seen it yet. Like, I know its going to be good and have it saved on the side.

That said, its a Wolverine movie. An Xmen movie should have a team of Xmen in it.

A lot of people love First Class tho and I skipped it.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Logan. By a mile.

Funnily enough it's the sequel to X-men Origins Wolverine which is easily the worst of them.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Logan is my overall favorite of the entire bunch, but when it comes to team-based X-Men, I'm partial to the #2's: X2 and Days of Future Past (being the 2nd in the "reboot" trilogy). The Wolverine and the Deadpool movies are pretty solid too.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
tumblr_lj4ckugrw21qa8vpro1_r1_500.gif

X2 is perfect

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I really dont think deadpool should be included.

So I wont consider those.

Logan. X2. Days.

Absolutely.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Logan, First Class and Deadpool.

Throw the rest on the trash heap of history.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Logan, Days of Future Past, and First Class are all top tier. X-Men 1 and 2 are middling. I'd have an opinion on Apocolypse if I could remember anything other than Poe Dameron's make up. X-Men 3 is bad. I have not seen Dark Phoenix.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
i've seen only a handful of the movies but voted anyway because Nightcrawler was cool in X2

and thus concludes my nuanced internal debate in deciding which film to cast my vote.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Great - Logan

Ok - X2, First Class, both Deadpoop

The rest is mediocre to trash. Logan is a very good movie that doesn't belong to this series.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
first class is better than dofp
Deadpool 2 is better than Deadpool

logan was okay

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Logan.

It's also the only good movie in the series that isn't a Deadpool spinoff. Half of First Class is good. The rest ranges from mediocre to garbage.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Logan, easily. Simply one of the best superhero films ever.

Outside of that X2, Days of Future Past, X-Men and First Class are also good to great.