• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

senbon

Oct 27, 2017
Recently, the one that had the most impact on me is the End of YoRHa variant of Weight of the World from NieR: Automata. It feels so good when the chorus kicks in.
Although, my absolute favourite has got to be the staff roll in DKC: Tropical Freeze. It's a shame the soundtrack isn't for sale anywhere.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Favorite thing done by Mick Gordon - The Partisan

This right here is one of the best songs I've ever heard period and it singlehandedly convinced me to buy Old Blood eventhough I was not originally interested in it much.

After that, I love Hitman Blood Money:

And of course World in Conflict :)

selfnoise

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the end credits for the original Thief are pretty bangin. I had this as an MP3 for a while.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017

Gotta be Pokemon RSE. Even with the GBA's lackluster sound hardware, this track absolutely shines.

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't say they have the best music, but I absolutely love the credit sequences from the Neptunia games - they basically show a 16-bit version of the game you've just played with several other games recreated with Neptunia characters.

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

After playing the emotional rollercoaster that is Beyond Two Souls (one of my favs), they hit you with this super depressing version of the theme. Made me think and reflect on what I just played.