• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Gbh0I96.jpg

Seriously. Does your PS5 already look like that? How is it even possible? My PS4 doesn't even look like that and we have two cats.

But also, $1250!!! That's where we're at for a console I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole (because of how gross it looks).

I just thought this was too wild to not share.

OP
OP
Goldenroad

Goldenroad

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
the person asking if they can buy it is even more disgusting

Believe me, looking at the comments, NO ONE is asking if they can buy it.

Also, digging deeper in the comments, this person may just be posting this as a joke, and actually just found this image on another website.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
That amount of dust already? Holy hell, how can that person breathe in their house?

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
HOW THE FUCK? I usually have some dust in stuff since my house picks up some in a short period but in the 2 months I've had the console it's still almost pristine

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hoooooooly shit. I am seriously not sure how is this even possible outside joke listing. That person is literally breathing that.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
It can if you dont take care of it. It honestly depends on the place, the environment.

I moved to a place recently with carpet, and mine doesnt get as dusty vs where I lived before. Before had tiled floors and near steps, and the steps stayed dusty.

But this buildup means they havent touched it ever to even attempt to clean it. I probably wipe off the front of my PC more than this person ever did with this PS5.

You can look at that thing to the right, its just a dusty area. And they dont like cleaning things in that area.

OP
OP
Goldenroad

Goldenroad

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Hoooooooly shit. I am seriously not sure how is this even possible outside joke listing. That person is literally breathing that.

It is a joke listing, so I've found out, but they did just lift it, including the price, from another listing and re-posted, unless they are just trying to back-peddle now.

Either way, at least one person asked if he's firm on the price...lol.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Wow, really surprised and saddened by some of the responses here. Some of you have never lived in a derelict private apartment above an abandoned manor, known locally for a series of grisly accidents, where the dust lays heavy with memory for none, not even its last dispirited resident, can bear to care for a home that always cared not for them, and it shows.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
those controllers looks clean so i cant hate.

but yeah craigslist and similar services have a problem with people taking the shittiest pictures trying to sell stuff

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Is there a dustbowl situation happening in the Canadian Prairies or something? Looks like some Interstellar shit.

pixelpatron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seattle
The fact that I can't get one of these consoles to save my life and this fool be out here all treating this ps5 like a discarded cabbage patch doll in grandmas attic....this is truly disgusting.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Come on yall it isn't that bad

And if someone wants to buy it I'm willing to lower the price

JK, though you probably could clean the thing and it'd would work fine

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
like... how? did this person time travel and bring the ps5 back idle after 15 years

(not proud to admit, but...) i have PCs i haven't cleaned in half a decade that don't look that bad. even after a roof collapsed and there was fiberflass and sheetrock particles in every nook and cranny of my house

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
Hilarious. The price, too.

for reference, brand new PS5s in Canada currently are being sold for about $50 higher than retail by scalpers.

Lube Man

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
3 PS5s in household. Not a single one looks like that. That is in some contaminated zone.