Derktron

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
For me it's a lot of games that are classic to the PlayStation greatness but for one game is the Legend of Dragoon for them to do a remake is enough for me as I'm waiting for Sony to hopefully do something with that game. Hopefully after they do a remake they finally do a sequel.

What's yours?

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Twisted Metal! Man I loved Twisted Metal Black so much, I had that as a top-10 game of that generation personally.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still absolutely floored that Sony owns the Colony Wars IP and somehow never turned that into a PSVR game. We've already seen people go crazy for even a slice of cockpit VR gaming in stuff like Ace Combat 7, and the Star Wars X-Wing demo tacked onto Battlefront.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
Resistance for the love of god.

But especially Warhawk. Sony needs some multiplayer stuff so why not

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Colony Wars, it would make for an outstanding graphical and 3D audio showpiece and it would set the old PSVR headset on fire!

Sony could even add some massive Multiplayer battles with an armada of fighters and huge spaceships/stations etc.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
I think it's a shame Puppeteer was buried on the PS3 in its last days.

But honestly, Wild Arms and PoPoLoCrois. Also, Ape Escape.

Also Sly.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd really just like something from the Legend of Dragoon. Be it an upscale hd remaster like ff8 got or a remake. That would make me happy.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
With good directors, I reckon Twisted Metal, Warhawk, Socom could all come back as PS has the potential to reach audiences who may have glanced at those series but never paid attention before.

G-Police and Colony Wars would be great to return to, but they'll need a lot of work to keep what made them special work in this modern age. Overboard could possibly work as a smaller game, keep the gameplay the same but make it a bit more user-friendly in the process.

But we must never forget Locoroco, those adorable little bastards deserve more love.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
I'd like to see War of the Monsters get a reboot. Dunno if Sony ownsbthat ip, but it would be pretty cool to see it with all the new tech.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
I want a new Ape Escape, but I'd also be really excited to see Jumping Flash, Astro Bot 2, Jak & Daxter or a new Ratchet.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I'd really just like something from the Legend of Dragoon. Be it an upscale hd remaster like ff8 got or a remake. That would make me happy.
This. Additions alone was just such a great combat system. And while the whole of LoD was rather generic, it still had a really great style and feel to it that has stuck with me to this day despite playing dozens, if not hundreds, of other RPGs. Building off that foundation into something a bit more substantive and unique would be amazing.

Malkier

Oct 25, 2017
Just 1 I can't.
Warhawk, Resistance, Demons Souls, Patapon are all acceptable answers.

Heavenly Sword Reboot

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Tobal No. 3
Vib Ribbon
Vagrant Story
Armored Core
Bloody Roar
Cool Boarders
Twisted Metal 2 remake/remaster

SonicRift

Oct 27, 2017
The 2 series I always bring up are WipEout and Colony Wars.

I loved Colony Wars so much, and still play that first one from time to time. The sequels came out too late in the PS1's life cycle for people to care, I think, and that seems to have doomed the series.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Sony give me a new MDK! I don't care that you don't own it, give it to me! 😃

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
Heavenly sword. Answer is always heavenly sword.

I want to play as Kai fighting through hell to get Nariko back.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
tumblr_npch01Y7oQ1t0co30o1_400.gifv