• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017

This was what I had thought too, I even designed a lame logo around it on paint, when I was waiting for the site to go up

6jokFVc.png

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I like

"Continue"

It's reminiscent of the whole one-word thing the last site had without being derivative and still being appropriate

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Probably said many times but

Player Start

I also thought

Power On could have multiple meanings

and

New Game + which I saw earlier

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
I think a slogan, if there has to be one, shouldn't need context. New Game + seems cute in the moment, but will it make any sense in 10 years?

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think I might be okay with just "Welcome" like someone proposed.

NG+ isn't really a slogan, you can't riff on it and the term is too widely used to be associated with the site.

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
New Game+ is perfect in every way

It says something about the history. Sets a vision for the future. Tells it's a gaming forum with news, but also more in the off topic.

Kyzer

Oct 25, 2017
It should literally have nothing to do with the other forum and the suggestions that are entirely built around that as it's value are even worse

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Threads quite long. Did browse the first few pages when I was lurking. Has anyone suggested...

'Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAKEEE NOOOOOO SNAAAAAAAKE!'

Real answer - I like 'Continue' or maybe even as 'Continue?'